Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 agosto 2023

Support and product seem good. I will update after my experience with it. Thank you for your help Anthar

Mau
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shortly ha risposto 26 ottobre 2023

Thank you so much for your positive review! 🙌 We're thrilled that you love our Shortly app! 🚀 If you ever need any assistance feel free to reach out.

13 gennaio 2024

goodstuff

DreamGuide
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
12 aprile 2024

Ather was a great help in getting me set up with Short.ly!

Amanda Miller Nutrition
30 ottobre 2023

es lo que estaba buscando para hacer marqueting de afiliados!

EARZY
Spagna
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
6 giugno 2023

simple, understandable. It meets all my needs. Customer service is also very fast. I advise. You can create utm code and do simple work with influencer.

Matsu Professional
Turchia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shortly ha risposto 6 giugno 2023

Thank you so much for your appreciation.

20 giugno 2023

Setting up links with Shortly is super easy. I did have an issue at first with the links not tracking properly, but I reached out to their support and Athar got back to me immediately, diagnosed the problem and fixed it super fast (same day). Tracking is perfect now. Thanks!

Hope Stone Books
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Shortly ha risposto 20 giugno 2023

We are so glad to see your comments about me. Your business is important to us. We will keep adding more value to your business.

Thank you so much!

25 agosto 2023

This app works well in my shop. It helps track the source of traffic, so I can distinguish which source is better. Customer support is good.

CC SHOP
Cina
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

18 giugno 2023

Super glad and impressed by Athar who have helped me immediately even outside his working hours on a Sunday. Really much appreciated while I was stuck on my Token issue for a week. Thank you once again !

essentialify
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Shortly ha risposto 18 giugno 2023

I'm so glad to see your comments about me. Your business is important to us. We will keep adding more value into your business.

Thank you!

19 ottobre 2023

Vielen herzlichen Dank für den netten Support (via Google Meeting) in englisch. Support war sehr bemüht alle offenen Fragen zu klären. Auch die Step by Step Einführung in das Plugin und wie man einen Influncer anlegt mit Dashboard Erklärung vom Influncer war sehr hilfreich. Daher jederzeit gerne wieder. Thanks a lot, Tobias

SonnenMoor Shop
Austria
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

17 luglio 2023

I recently had an amazing experience with Shortly, primarily due to their exceptional customer support. Their team was incredibly supportive and responsive, addressing my inquiries promptly. They demonstrated deep knowledge of the application and provided personalized solutions. I felt valued and heard throughout my interactions with their team. I highly recommend Shortly for its outstanding customer support and commitment to user satisfaction.

eCamShopping