Short Link & Track, By Shortly

Short Link & Track, By Shortly

From $6.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 6, 2023

I have been using this application for the past few months now and there are several things that I have loved about while interacting with this app such as the ability to track orders made from the different tracking links generated by shortly.

I recommend this app.

Shop Zetu Kenya
Kenya
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 19, 2022

Really amazing Customer Service.. works perfectly... You can se real time add to cart and Real time page views within the App... Will definitely recommend

DoggoComfy
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 18, 2022

This is the perfect app for me. It counts the attribution perfectly, easy to navigate and my influencers can stay up to date with their sales. In addition, they have this really good Chrome extenstion!
Superb!

Carry Online
Israel
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
November 21, 2022

Great app. I use it to track influencers performance and its shows the attribution great. Easy to setup, and the dashbaords are super friendly!

ADDICT
Israel
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 7, 2022

Além de ser o melhor app que já conheci até hoje, detém o título de MELHOR SUPORTE! fui ajudado pessoalmente pelo dono da agência, já que passava das 23h e a equipe já não estava mais trabalhando... SIMPLESMENTE ESPETACULAR! Apenas o começo de uma bela e próspera parceria!

Minha loja
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shortly replied November 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind comments and appreciation. We will keep adding more value to your business.

Thank you so much...

September 15, 2022

Very useful, user friendly, great customer support & troubleshooting, easy integration, what else can I say more!

Southern Self Storage
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 13, 2022

Well priced app and has been very usefl for our store. We believe this is the best solution currently on the Shopify app ecosystem.

jovianstands
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
September 12, 2022

We use this app to track sales from our influencer link, and so far, this app help us a lot in doing so

rodot-store
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
Edited August 24, 2022

Easy to use. I tried it and found it quite suitable. I think it's easy for those of you who don't know the tricks of facebook ads, google as well as statistics more easily. The support team is very enthusiastic. You can contribute more comments to help the app have more new features.

luxxroom
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 15, 2022

Athar was a great at patiently helping make my first link for an online ad we're about to run. quick to respond

Classic City Hemp