Shorten Links For Big Results

Shorten Links For Big Results

by Shortly

Discount links, Influencer links, Short Links, UTMs, Bitly

KITSCH

This is the perfect app for giving influencers custom links and tracking performance. I highly recommend it. Very responsive support and easy to use.

July 31, 2021

Hi, Thank you for being part of Shopify app family. We will keep continue to add more values in your business.

Thanks

Little White Bull

Amazing app, great features and easy to use. Support is proactive and helped me to setup the things.
Highly recommended

Gear Doctors

I used this app to help me with redirecting links outside Shopify, had an issue with the domain but support went in and helped me with it all and have it working!
Great app!

July 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your appreciation. We are always available to add more value into your business.

Minimalist Folk Co.

Had an issue that was fixed, very good customer service! Very prompt and friendly people behind this app!

June 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Loved to see you happy with our app.

Gift Your Imagination

Though not fond of leaving negative reviews but stay away from this app. It added codes to my theme making it non functional. The support is absent and looks like developers forgot it after developing. Update: Revising my rating after the support contacted me and assured me the best of their services. My best wishes to your app and I request please always work in the interest of your customers.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your appreciation. It really helped me to add values in your business.

Drophomes Pakistan

awesome ! helped us out with special url creation able to scale the business thank you shortly team

June 10, 2021