ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by ShoutOut

Pro-level multi-level marketing (MLM) & affiliate referrals

Be Lifted Movement, Inc.

I cannot believe how easy it is to navigate and learn everything in the app. You DO NOT have to be tech savvy or know code, html, etc., in order to use it. Plus, their customer service is quick and very direct in their answers.

Recover Vibe

I switched over from another app and it was totally worth it. This makes it easy to automate your affiliate marketing program and it has plenty of options to choose from and customize.

CINEGRADING

good supporting, just talked with the support and they offer me a refund. Thanks Adam the professional costumer support.

June 8, 2020

Please note, Shopify actually controls all trials, billing and subscriptions, (not us here at ShoutOut). Simply contact SHOPIFY to request a refund and they will reverse the charge. Thank you.

The Light Blonde

This app does its job but the navigation is messy. We switched to ShoutOut from another influencer app and after 6 months we are switching back.

June 1, 2020

Sorry to hear the App wasn't for you. Most people who use ShoutOut do prefer ShoutOut's cleaner and easy to use layout as per our many reviews indicating this. We do wish you the very best with your online success.

Matrix Antimicrobial, LLC

This was my first use of an affiliate marketing app, and it has been a great experience! It has a clean and easy to use interface, customer support answered my questions within an hour, and best of all my affiliates have been really impressed with the system!

I do wish there were some integrations for this system with quickbooks or some other bookkeeping service so that I could issue payments and record them automatically. But I am just recording and issuing the payments manually for now, and given all of the other features that work so seamlessly, this isn't a really that big of a deal. If you're thinking about any type of affiliate marketing, use this app.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review. ShoutOut does directly connect to 1500+ other applications including Quickbooks and other book keeping services. You'll find an API key in your Account Settings and further information is available by clicking on the information icon. Let us know if we can assist further, we'd be happy to help.

Sola Look Cosmetics

This is the first affiliate marketing app I've used and I must say I'm very impressed. The UX is really clean and all of the features are beneficial. The customer service has been top notch, too. Looking forward to leveraging ShoutOut to increase revenue. Thank you.

royaume-du-jeu

I don't know if the reviews are real...
You are lost inside the app... i even don't know where to go to see the clients backoffice.

Ther eis no way to contact them inside the app if you have questions, ou just have a video to follow but doesn t help that much.

May 6, 2020

With thousands of extremely happy clients, tens of thousands of affiliates, and more than $50 million in referred orders over the last 12 months alone, our reviews are very much real. We are here to help you every step of the way, and we've reached out to you via email to guide you as required. We look forward to assisting you further.

TimberWink Studio

Shoutout has one of the best customer services on Shopify. Prompt responses at all times and an excellent app with many great features!

Honey Girl Collection

Honey Girl Collection, Owner:
I have been getting requests to do a Brand Ambassador Program for my store and a dear friend from the clothing line, Salty Honey, recommended I use ShoutOut and she said that they have also been using them and it has completely simplified the idea of paying commissions to Ambassadors. I'm SO organized because of this app, it is user friendly and I emailed in about a question I had and Adam completely took care of me immediately, even after support hours. I am so grateful this app exists because something actually kind of nerve wracking became simplified in a matter of minutes. THANK YOU ShoutOut and thank you Adam!

FOXYBAE.COM

I needed to integrate the app with new features for our shop and support was absolutely great. I highly recommend ShoutOut!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8