ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by ShoutOut

Pro-level multi-level marketing (MLM) & affiliate referrals

Matrix Antimicrobial, LLC

This was my first use of an affiliate marketing app, and it has been a great experience! It has a clean and easy to use interface, customer support answered my questions within an hour, and best of all my affiliates have been really impressed with the system!

I do wish there were some integrations for this system with quickbooks or some other bookkeeping service so that I could issue payments and record them automatically. But I am just recording and issuing the payments manually for now, and given all of the other features that work so seamlessly, this isn't a really that big of a deal. If you're thinking about any type of affiliate marketing, use this app.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review. ShoutOut does directly connect to 1500+ other applications including Quickbooks and other book keeping services. You'll find an API key in your Account Settings and further information is available by clicking on the information icon. Let us know if we can assist further, we'd be happy to help.

Sola Look Cosmetics

This is the first affiliate marketing app I've used and I must say I'm very impressed. The UX is really clean and all of the features are beneficial. The customer service has been top notch, too. Looking forward to leveraging ShoutOut to increase revenue. Thank you.

royaume-du-jeu

I don't know if the reviews are real...
You are lost inside the app... i even don't know where to go to see the clients backoffice.

Ther eis no way to contact them inside the app if you have questions, ou just have a video to follow but doesn t help that much.

May 6, 2020

With thousands of extremely happy clients, tens of thousands of affiliates, and more than $50 million in referred orders over the last 12 months alone, our reviews are very much real. We are here to help you every step of the way, and we've reached out to you via email to guide you as required. We look forward to assisting you further.

TimberWink Studio

Shoutout has one of the best customer services on Shopify. Prompt responses at all times and an excellent app with many great features!

Honey Girl Collection

Honey Girl Collection, Owner:
I have been getting requests to do a Brand Ambassador Program for my store and a dear friend from the clothing line, Salty Honey, recommended I use ShoutOut and she said that they have also been using them and it has completely simplified the idea of paying commissions to Ambassadors. I'm SO organized because of this app, it is user friendly and I emailed in about a question I had and Adam completely took care of me immediately, even after support hours. I am so grateful this app exists because something actually kind of nerve wracking became simplified in a matter of minutes. THANK YOU ShoutOut and thank you Adam!

FOXYBAE.COM

I needed to integrate the app with new features for our shop and support was absolutely great. I highly recommend ShoutOut!

Goody's CBD

We have used several affiliate software apps and Shoutout blows them all away! Everything about the product is so intuitive and comprehensive and their support is the best I have ever seen for any product. Great job!!

herbalherbs

We use ShoutOut for 2 of our business websites and have had great success. It is very easy to use, manage & our teams love the ease of using their back office. Thanks team for creating a great app that is easy to use and well priced.

CBD Essential Health Global

We've had a very successful relationship so far and continue to use the system as a loyal customer. The customer service is very reliable, Adam and the team are willing to help with any urgent problems as a matter of priority. Customer service and customer satisfactionIs are high priority to the ShoutOut team and very helpful to ours!

ELAJ

Adam from Tech Support came through on something complex. We were having a problem with outbound template emails going directly to JUNK nor any hotmail & other accounts when we sent the invitation letter out. Adam went out of his way to help and into my domain registrar to change configurations and VOILA! Houston...we have LIFTOFF!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7