ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by ShoutOut

Pro-level multi-level marketing (MLM) & affiliate referrals

Prosupport

These guys do an excellent job giving want the customer wants. I gave them a one star for missing a feature in their software, but they contacting me letting me know that they will update their program with that software. They deserve a 10-star review. Great Job, Shout Out.

August 12, 2019

ShoutOut now has the ability to assign individual product commissions. Commissions may also be adjusted globally, per affiliate, per MLM tier, per referred affiliate, automatically based on the performance of your affiliates, and you may exclude specific items entirely if necessary. Combinations on any of the above may also be applied to ensure unparalleled flexibility. We wish you the best of success with your store.

Eagle Rock WERKSHOP

I sincerely cannot say enough to express how much I love this app. Before ShoutOut, I was using a VERY expensive, clunky, glitchy and unattractive program - it gave Ambassadors "points" when they engage on social media. Those points were then converted into huge discounts on my site. I learned through that year of beta testing that people who love the brand are going to post regardless if they get points or not --- and giving points/discounts for every post was unsustainably eating into my margin. There is virtually zero ROI nowadays when people post/tag in the current social climate because most post go unseen. The algorithm is not our friend. So I decided to kill that program and look elsewhere.

First, I downloaded Refersion because it is an "industry leader" and "all of my friends were doing it" ... After about 10 days of their free trial, I became SO frustrated by how ugly and hard-to-use their interface was. Features were hidden in weird places and when I reached out to support, I felt like I was always getting a sharp/annoyed response. I got the impression that I was more of a burden than a potential long-term partner. Plus, they wanted to charge me $150 an hour to change some weird/default verbiage that was off-brand. It should not cost $150 to change one customer-facing sentence. Luckily, I found ShoutOut before my free trial with Refersion was over and I am SOOOO Glad I did!!!

ShoutOut is probably my favorite Shopify App I have ever installed. It is SO easy to use, it's clean/gorgeous and incredibly intuitive. Whenever I have had an issue/question with setup, Adam has responded quickly/thoroughly and without an ounce of grumpiness. The program is perfect out-of-the-box and I love that I was able to "turn off" the SignUp option so now we are able to curate the perfect application process and keep it 100% on-brand. We have been using it for about a month now and all my Ambassadors who have migrated from the old program love it. So far, there have been zero issues from Ambassadors complaining that they didn't get an earned commission (that happened a lot with the old program) and i LOVE LOVE LOVE that ShoutOut gives you the ability to create a custom URL. My old program wanted over $150 a month to add that feature!!! (ummmm, no.)

In all, I can't recommend ShoutOut enough. Give Adam a shot and you won't regret it! =)

LKN Australia Pty Ltd

A very overlooked but excellent app, perfect for us. Adam, the creator of the app is superb. He went out of his way to tweak the app for me and took my suggestions very seriously to improve this already superb app.

aaina & co

We at aaina & co absolutely love this app. It is easy to use, for both merchants and affiliates. The support team behind this app is absolutely amazing and super helpful.

My Pets Case

i tried few more apps but this app is the best.many great features ,automation and simple to customize.

My Neat Nutrition

This is a great app. Very easy to use, fast and customer support has been great. Even though I didn't end up using this because I had a particular requirement (You can't edit the cookie duration with this app),I still recommend it.

June 10, 2019

The length of time to track referrals (cookie duration) can now be adjusted in ShoutOut in the Preferences section. We recently introduced this new ability. You can simply select any length of time all the way up to never expiring. Thanks again for your great review and we wish you the very best with your online success.

The Flourishing Stone

My store the-flourishing-stone.myshopify.com has benefited massively from this app. Just hours after the install, we had several people sign up and begin promoting our store to their friends.

It's a beautiful thing to see.

Check out our store! https://theflourishingstone.com

HOOBSY

I used ShoutOut to setup an influencer affiliate program with severel level affiliates and this works perfect. Really enjoy using ShoutOut!!

Kembuck

We give 5 Stars to this Excellent Application and to the Great Team of developers and their Customer Service.
This App has everything you need to make your Business succeed in Affiliate Marketing.
It is the Best of all App of this type.
We've already started using it and everything has been great.
Thanks Adam Robson for your continued and effective support.

JOIUSS

Amazing app and forming part of our social growth strategy!
We sell high-quality designer eyewear at https://www.joiuss.com/pages/affiliates-brand-ambassadors