ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

ShoutOut ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by ShoutOut

Pro-level multi-level marketing (MLM) & affiliate referrals

Shanty Natural

Me ha parecido una excelente opción para generar una red de promotores que trabajen para crecer juntos. La aplicación es intuitiva, ademas hay mucha ayuda en los procesos de configuración, simplemente genial, lo único por lo que no le doy 5 estrellas es porque esta todo en ingles, el mercado hispano es enorme para una plataforma así, seria bueno diseñarla en español y otros idiomas. Felicidades!

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review. You inspired us and you'll be delighted to know ShoutOut is now available in Spanish. The option to switch languages is available from Account Settings. ENJOY!

Alera Boutique

I really love ShoutOut, it's the best affiliate app I've tried. I only gave it four stars because there's always room for enhancements and I would like to see a few more things, like an overlay where you could show who's affiliate link you're viewing (similar to Hellobar) For example, "You're shopping with Jane Smith". Other than that, I am very pleased with the app and think it is well worth the cost!!

izzy.

Just started using it so we will see how it goes but it is a great so far for our Brand Ambassadors.

Shiny Goods Store

Edit:
Had few problems, contacted the developer. Issues resolved. :)
So far looking good. Will test it more :)