SMS | Apparel Size Recommender

SMS | Apparel Size Recommender

by Show my size | twinster

The ORIGINAL One! Set size charts, get size recommendations

4 Shopperz

I had a lot of returns due to Sizing. Hope the App helps. Customer support is very friendly. Thumbs up.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your nice review. Happy to help anytime :) Have a great day. Best regards, Sophie.

shopbottomdollar.com

I am very satisfied with the App. I only use basic functionality - free option. Totally fine. Would recommend it.

October 15, 2019

Hi! Thanks a lot for the kind review. We are very happy that the free version already meets your needs. Should you need help with the upgrade version, let us know. Have a great day. Best regards, Sophie.

sebiswonderland

awesome App! love the functions. With other Apps users have to measure themselves to get results. So annoying. Here they just answer some questions and that's it. Dude, it rocks! Best Sizing App ever.

May 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words and your great review We are happy if you are happy :) Great shop btw! Warm regards.

cutie-cactus

Size Recommendations work great. It's exactly what I was searching for! Takes a little patience to set it up because there are a lot of options - but hey, in the end it's worth it. Also, their support is just great! Thanks guys.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for the kind review cutie-cactus. We are happy that you like the App and its functionalities :) thanks a lot.

German Streetwear

takes some time to set it all up, afterwards running smooth, easy to use for me and customers, correct recommendations + top support! highly recommend it!

March 14, 2019

Hi! Thanks a lot for the nice review! Happy you like it. You can contact our support any time in case you have any more questions on enquiries :)

Vresh Store

this app is a great opportunity to reduce returns. we are a young fashion brand and it's difficult to let your customers know their size before they tried and ordered it. but this app helped us a lot. insert all measurements you have from your goods and it will match with the customer's measurements and determine the correct size. just great. thank you a lot :)

March 14, 2019

Hi VRESH! Thanks a lot for the nice review! We are happy you like it and that it is useful for you! If you have any more questions or enquiries, you are very welcome to contact us. We are happy to help any time :)