Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

Bella Jane Organics

Ok, I just installed the app, so far so good. It is clean and easy to set up. If i experience any issues i will be back to update my review, but so far so good.

PneumaticoFacile.it

Ottima app, facile da utilizzare e da installare. Migliora le conversioni in modo del tutto naturale.

King Care

This app has gotten me so many sells its unbelievable. SO worth the money. Definitely adds credibility to my site.

Fantasi

This app is just awesome. Full of the functions I am looking for, including making the popup light and take up less real estate on the website. Recommend it!

herfactor

great app. have it on more than one store. smooth to use. lots of options but not too many to make it confusing. This app doesn't try to reinvent the wheel, only make it smoother. I like that.

Shop HVM

This app is very good and easy to use. Helps people see that other customers trust your brand, and new customers will feel confident enough to purchase.

myphreshphone.com

love really much. i would recoomend anyone this app.

Beocay

Great, I just wanted it.. I like this app. This is very effective for to take new customers in our ecommerce. My experience is very fantastic.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Great app hands down. It really helps future buyers see what my best selling products are and gives buyers confidence in buying from my shop.

Good Medicine Beauty Lab

I installed 4 other sales proof popups before finding this one. The price is amazing and so many settings! And it works. Oddly enough, many of the other apps repeat the same customer purchases every time a customer visits a new page making a site look untrustworthy. This one works perfectly. Try it! You won't be sorry.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13