Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

Beocay

Great, I just wanted it.. I like this app. This is very effective for to take new customers in our ecommerce. My experience is very fantastic.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Great app hands down. It really helps future buyers see what my best selling products are and gives buyers confidence in buying from my shop.

Good Medicine Beauty Lab

I installed 4 other sales proof popups before finding this one. The price is amazing and so many settings! And it works. Oddly enough, many of the other apps repeat the same customer purchases every time a customer visits a new page making a site look untrustworthy. This one works perfectly. Try it! You won't be sorry.

Elva's All Naturals

It is really easy to use... Started working immediately, with no coding skills required. I think it has helped our conversions. Great app!

Beriful

I will give it 5 stars because i love the design of this app.
However it is hard to find this app on the shopify app store. I thought the name was "Show Recent Orders - Nice"

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store - Singapore

High quality app. Easy to use, stable loading speed so far.

Excellent customer support.

We installed this app in 3 of our stores and it worked great, fetching all order data correctly without any issues.

Ebike Hunters

Very nice so far, looks nice and does what it says, thank you. Can't wait to see if it helps as much as it looks like it will

LÉ M-WAND®

I cannot see the pop-us .... wish it really took 1 minute I even went to incognito and try to ask people but nothing

February 7, 2020

Hi,
I just checked your store and can see the notifications displaying without any issues. You customized the popups really nicely, I like the background :)
If you still experience issues, then please send us an email to support@goldendev.win and we will check what is the problem.

Thanks,
Nice Team

VapeCloud

This is a really cool App! Very easy to install and to handle. A lot of features to use. I'm very happy thanks

3x Drip

octiwejtvewjtowientjow wek tpqotjpqoj er pojtqejt[pej t[irqw etqtqwotjej [peri jqpwietjqwe tjq'w etj'qwe tijqwe thqweo qwe we