Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

School

It works. We have done a few A/B test and have seen that using this app increases the conversion of visitors to customers.

ELECTRONICS-HEAVEN

This is the best notification app of its kind out there. If I can, I'll give it 10 stars! It's really great. Thank you!

TresBelleJewelry

Does everything it should do and more. If you have a new store with no or few sales, this app will also make your store look busy, helping you with social proof! Everything I wanted from the now removed Beekeeting app and more!

It's A Wanderful Life Official Brand Store

Just installed this app and it started working immediately. Easiest app EVER!!! Looks professional! LOVE IT!

Ease products

I really like this app. It gives the website a professional look and helps customers trust your store.

PeadarLewisLeafCo

Good app, reliable nd simple. I like being able to add customers easily and quickly, helped ,me double my sales almost!

The Buffalo Turf Company

Seamless integration and endless options. Already increasing conversions by creating urgency and social proof.

Discount Station

superb app for helping get more social proof for sales! Would surely say if you need an app to help do this then download this app!

Rizwanahmedonline

I have no complaints at the moments thank you so much.................................................

Topez Aerol’e

Absolutely brilliant! The social urgency that it provides, is great. It did wonders to boost our conversions.