Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

Marché Viidi

So far so good, just installed it.

Jazz & Milly Clothing

Guys let me use and try the app . when you ask for review before using it, it makes me feel you are not legit.

Paris France Beauty

Very useful with a lot of customizable functions!
I hope it will increase my conversion rate.
testing it

dogaccessories.pet

If there were 6 stars, I would give them to this app! Never before did I feel so satisfied using an app! I am so excited! It's beyond what I had expected! It has many customization features, so many details well-thought-of and executed, and the discount notifications are just so helpful to get your message across! HIGHLY (can't stress this enough) recommended! I was so disappointed from another more expensive app I tried and was sceptical at first, but it's got 20 days trial, so I figured, why not....The best decision ever! Thank you for providing such an excellent app, guys!

Pambú

It really provides the look of a busy store.
That's what customers relate to the store. And notifications are available in real purchases.

Trezzon

The customer service was excellent. They were very helpful and did all they could to sort out my problems. Went above and beyond and even gave me some advice that went a long way to help. Very timely response and always ensured that my requests were fulfilled.

Shopgrabz

Excellent apss, easy to use and awesome customer service! really like this apps as its increase the sales and AOV

Dolphin Organics

I have just installed the app so it seems a bit premature to write a review, but I am very impressed so far with all of the options. I have enabled Recent Orders, Cart Notifications and a special discount popup. Now, I just have to do my due diligence and make sure I am not inundating my customers with popups. Great customization options as well! I will update my review if anything changes, but I think this is a winner.

Excellent Life Styles

It is good for people to see because it tells them that other people have ordered and trusted the site as well. Glad to have used it on my website.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your nice review. Your feedback is our motivation :)

Airo Collective

Works exactly like it's supposed to! Does great showing recent orders with a lot of customization. Great for stores with small number of reviews to show social proof.

May 15, 2019

Dear Airo Collective,

Thank you for such a nice review. We hope that you will enjoy Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop. Your feedback is our motivation :)

Regards,