4.9
Edited June 11, 2019

Excellent apss, easy to use and awesome customer service! really like this apps as its increase the sales and AOV

Shopgrabz
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 30, 2019

I have just installed the app so it seems a bit premature to write a review, but I am very impressed so far with all of the options. I have enabled Recent Orders, Cart Notifications and a special discount popup. Now, I just have to do my due diligence and make sure I am not inundating my customers with popups. Great customization options as well! I will update my review if anything changes, but I think this is a winner.

Dolphin Organics
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
Edited May 26, 2019

It is good for people to see because it tells them that other people have ordered and trusted the site as well. Glad to have used it on my website.

Excellent Life Styles
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Bundler.app replied May 28, 2019

Thank you for your nice review. Your feedback is our motivation :)

May 14, 2019

Works exactly like it's supposed to! Does great showing recent orders with a lot of customization. Great for stores with small number of reviews to show social proof.

Airo Collective
Time spent using app: 6 months
Bundler.app replied May 15, 2019

Dear Airo Collective,

Thank you for such a nice review. We hope that you will enjoy Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop. Your feedback is our motivation :)

Regards,
Nice team

May 9, 2019

提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。

pandhappyed
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 8, 2019

love this app! Customers feel validated when they see the activity on our website. Big success for us on incremental increase in conversions!

Bellaforma Jewelry Designs
Time spent using app: 5 months
Bundler.app replied May 8, 2019

Hi,
It seems that you edited the review and changed the star rating from 5 to 1 by mistake. It would mean a lot to me if you could change it back to 5 stars, as the whole team is working hard to maintain a good app :)

Thanks,
Henry

May 2, 2019

Ive just started using this app after seeing it on another site. Great idea. It gives a sense or urgency that the buyer might miss out on an item. Loads of customisable options that i'll take a look at in the coming days

Jane's Boutique Ashford
Time spent using app: 8 days
Bundler.app replied May 10, 2019

Thank you for your nice review :) If you ever need any help, feel free to contact us.
Henry

April 24, 2019

This sales pop app really boosts the conversion rate of my website. I hope this good trend would continue.

Buy4Outdoors
China
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 16, 2019

This app is easy to use. Not to mention helps boost sales.
I have been looking for the right recent item app and this is it!

Open Your heart boutique
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
April 12, 2019

love it, worth every cent highly reccomended

Amber Bliss Au