Show Recent Orders

Live recent sales notifications, cart popups, order popups

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.
Show recent orders app

Anarchicfashion.com

I love the way you can opt for less intrusive fade in ad.
Price is right and best part about this ap is that it works - yay

BestFuckingElectronics

I used this app to dropship. I really like this app but I need to add orders, I think you should add a button in the first page to do so

Liz.com

I haven't used this app yet but it came highly recommended on Google sounds like a very good idea hope it will work. Regards Lizsshop.com
i liked the idea that this app will give new visitors more confidence to buy from us .

PVC-CRD

Great app, boosted sales on installation. Will try some of the other features soon. Would recommend for any ecommerce user

La Boutique Les 4 Saisons

Jaime cette aplicatioon elle est génial waw très utiles surtout pour le e commerce c'est super e chini

So African

This app is amazing. It makes you as competitive as many of the larger online retailers. Easy to install and east to set the parameters!! One of the best Shopify apps I have used. Definitely recommend to other owners.

Pink Forest Cafe

This app absolutely helps to boost my sales! Love it, super easy to use, great support if you need help! Thank you!

Apparel By Home Run

This is a great app it has significantly helped increase our conversion rate and we love it. It's also great for the price.

paperwhimsy

Such a great app! It does exactly what I wanted - show my customers what other customers are ordering - and it does it attractively and not intrusively. Love it!

Kimmio

Very easy to use, let's see how it goes. I hope it helps me achieve my goal. Thank you for the free trial.