Variants on collection page

Variants on collection page

by Gravity Software

Show variants on collection pages as separate products

Pro Cabinet Supply

Good guys to work with. App works well. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to easily add all variants to the collection page. If problems arise, they are easy to get in contact with and are prompt with fixes.

Millbry Hill

Got a very quick response from Adam from support solving a display issue with sale products - thank you

Devon + Lang

I found the app to be a bit confusing, but I was able to get quick and very helpful support from Adam, one of the developers. The app does exactly what is promises to do, and I was very happy with the great support the developers give. Great job!

Glowing Sky New Zealand

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what it says, which we find really great for displaying all variants of a product in a grid page.
We had a couple of teething issues and support was super fast and efficient.
Happy to recommend this app.

Artistry, Ltd.

Absolutely amazing. This app accomplishes everything we were looking for. It is pricey, but worth it for the functionality that it provides our customers. Support has also been awesome (thanks, Adam!).

Sole Desire Shoes

We sell shoes, having all the colors show up on the collection page is key, many people see a red shoe totally differently than a black shoe, and won't even click without seeing the color they like.
We also installed some other apps that conflicted with this one, one email to their support team and they modified the code to work with our other app - even though their app was not the one causing the problem.
Amazing!

Adavera Footwear

This is a great app, and it makes our little shoe shop look amazing. Try it out. We requested several tweaks be made to the app to suit our specific needs, and the developer was happy to accomodate our changes - at no extra charge. I also found them to be patient, professional, and fast. Great to do business with. Throughly recommend.

REBDOLLS

Very helpful app for customers to see variants that could other wise get lost, Had a minor glitch after download and the service was fast and efficient!

GoLite

This app does exactly what it states. It's easy to use and makes displaying variants on collection pages very simple. In fact, our store originally got this function coded by someone which was much more expensive, yet it still didn't do what we needed it to do. Gravity Software helped remove that old code and setup Variants on collection page. Now we are easily able to customize what shows on different collections and easily update ourselves. Their support team really goes above and beyond– would highly recommend using this app.

LACLÔ

I'm already using this app for some weeks and now I decided to come back and give my 5 star review. Not only for the app that really works but for the excellent support that I received from this guys. It took more than the free period to setup but the it worth. The support team worked as they were my IT team.

Previous 1