Variants on collection page

Show variants on collection pages as separate products

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Toco Swim

Brilliant app - whilst I don't go crazy for the user interface, it does the job perfectly and what I love the most is the support!! Honestly, I get responses to queries within a couple of hours (if not less) and Adam from the support team is just so happy to help and super efficient... Makes a huge difference as I've had to delete some apps due to customer support being so bad! Really love it and highly recommend for anyone who has multiple variants in their store (associated with only a few products) as it's a brilliant way to bulk out your store if you only have a few products - e.g. I run a swimwear business and only sell 13 styles - but they all come in 11 colours. This allows me to show all colours on the collection page. Thank you!

JULKÉ

One of the best apps of its kind! Easy to use and very effective for customers. Required a small help by the dev team and they jumped on right away! Kudos! Thank you again Magda!

February 6, 2022

Hi, Thank you for the amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Magda

Bags for Bubs

This app is exactly what we were after, it has helped to simplify our store in shopify but create the look and feel we wanted for our customers. Would highly recommend. Awesome support with super fast response time.

inscrire

The app works great and the customer service was excellent! They replied and fixed our problem within few hours.

Everyday California

Works exactly as expected. There was an error the app caused with the "quick view" function on desktop on our collection pages but their support team fixed the issue quickly.

Difrax

The app is great! The interface of the app might not be so pretty, but it does the job. Customer support is quick to reply to any questions and more importantly: providing solutions!

VIETRI

This application does exactly what it is meant to, and on a level that is not complicated whatsoever. There were a few issues integrating with our theme (impulse) that were very specific to our needs and the support team replied back and solved the issues within the hour. I 100% recommend this application over other options.

Kitty and Vibe

We carry a ton of different colors within each product, and this app let's us showcase everything seamlessly. Whenever we have had bug issues or cosmetic issues on the collections pages the customer service team swiftly comes to the rescue! Highly recommend!

Wicked Cushions

Amazing service, and does EXACTLY what they claim. If you have any issues, they will create custom solutions to solve your problem in less than 24 hours. Truly exceptional

SUPER73

This app was very user-friendly and solved some of the issues we faced with our collection pages. The app also helped us solved another issue we were facing with our buttons! Would highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3