Show individual product variants on collection pages as separate products. Link all listed variants to a single product. Split variants.
Show color variants
If you offer your products in a variety of colors or styles our app will help you to attract more customer by showing the variant items.
Variants on collection pages
The variants display like standard products. You can choose to show all variants automatically or assign variants manually to collections.
About Variants on collection page
Our application displays product variants as separate products on collection pages. Our solution is dedicated to merchants who would like to show all variants (styles, colors etc) of their product directly on a collection page and link them to a single product which contains all product options (variants).
If you wish to use our app with a 3rd party filter app we will need to install additional code manually to make the apps work together. Once you install our app please disable it on the "Settings" page and contact our support team at: email@example.com . Please provide the name of your store (web address) and the front-end password if your store is unpublished. Our support team will install required modifications within 24 hours.
How does it work
- Our app automatically detects product variants and images assigned to your products. Based on a variant image and a variant name it displays product variants as separate products on a collection page.
- An image needs to be assigned to a variant in order to display it as a separate product on a collection page.
- Variants displayed on a collection page have unique names composed of: product name & variant name
- When a visitor clicks a product variant on a collection page your store redirects to a product page with a variant parameter included in the URL.
- Our app doesn't create separate product for each variant and it works with collection pages only.
- In addition all products within a collection load automatically. The pagination links simply disappear.
- You can choose variants to be displayed for each collection.
- There is no coding required. The app installs automatically.
If you offer products in various colors it's a big limitation to show only one image of each product on a collection page. With our app you can promote all variants directly on your collection pages and increase the chance that your customers will find what they are looking for. Show color variants on your collection pages as separate products.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
All features included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Absolutely amazing. This app accomplishes everything we were looking for. It is pricey, but worth it for the functionality that it provides our customers. Support has also been awesome (thanks, Adam!).
Sole Desire Shoes
We sell shoes, having all the colors show up on the collection page is key, many people see a red shoe totally differently than a black shoe, and won't even click without seeing the color they like.
We also installed some other apps that conflicted with this one, one email to their support team and they modified the code to work with our other app - even though their app was not the one causing the problem.
This is a great app, and it makes our little shoe shop look amazing. Try it out. We requested several tweaks be made to the app to suit our specific needs, and the developer was happy to accomodate our changes - at no extra charge. I also found them to be patient, professional, and fast. Great to do business with. Throughly recommend.