Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 11 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 december 2022

Showday's shoppable video functionality is best in class. One of the most notable features is the native integration with our Shopify store and checkout—this seamless integration was a deciding factor when picking a video partner. Our first video required minor custom development from Showday's dev team and they were quick to assist and beyond accommodating. Showday is constantly iterating and improving their app, and coming up with new tools and ways of experiencing shoppable video. We are looking forward to using Showday as we build out our video program on-site.

Veronica Beard
3 månader användning av appen
16 oktober 2022

Just installed and used, seamless integration! Will recommend plus it pushes traffic to my store and youtube channel.

The Glitterhouse Collection
2 månader användning av appen
Showday svarade 17 oktober 2022

Thank you for the review! Love hearing about your experience and can't wait to see the increase in your site traffic & ATCs 🤩

8 mars 2023

I like it. It's easy to use.
Now that I understand it, I think I'm going to have a spectacular website thanks to this app.

Guardian Unity
2 månader användning av appen
10 mars 2023

I love this app. It's easy to use and it lets me do everything I need. It enhances my products because customers can see how other customers use this product and show how well it worked.

Sulina Shop
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
17 december 2022

Really really great interface - the easiest to understand out of the other apps we've been trying! Very happy with Showday

Her Health Co
Tyskland
24 dagar användning av appen
29 november 2022

The Showday team is great! Excellent customer support. We are excited to use the app for shoppable videos and live shows on our website.

M2U NYC
11 dagar användning av appen
15 december 2022

Great application. The set up is really easy. Customer support does his work. I am huge fan of the app!

Spoon of Change
Tyskland
9 dagar användning av appen
31 januari 2023

We have tested several different apps on shopify and this one was by far the best one in terms of usability and design. Loved using it and had a great impact on conversion rate. Highly recommend!

Dafne