Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy | Reviews

by omniWP

Transfer products, reviews & orders to and from Etsy with ease

Must Be Monogrammed

Updating my review after receiving a response from support about the previous issues. App it sorta complicated to use and tutorials/instructions on how to set up and set settings can be confusing. Does the job, but requires a lot of upfront work for successful linking of reviews and product updating across platforms.

Brillies

It sort of works. It seems that the first import is the only really "good" import you get. Even though I got very familiar with the software after having it for a year, I was still unable to get all 150 of my listings imported, it maxed out at 100. It also never refreshed anything, even when I told it to. So my photos and inentory levels always had to be updated manually.

Ella Joli

Before you install, just know that this app requires all products have assigned sku numbers to work. We installed the paid premium version to export/import Etsy reviews. I can not speak for how it actually works once your products are all set up correctly, as we uninstalled. We have requested a cancellation/refund and are waiting for a reply on that.

March 15, 2019

Hello Ella,

Thank you for your review and clarification. That is correct; if you don't use Etsify to transfer your listings, it is required to have matching SKUs to transfer reviews. I'll make sure to make the SKUs requirement more visible. The credit refund has been issued.

Have a great day!
Nimo

Erika Astrid Vintage

It didn't work well for me, I was able to download the reviews as an open file (file for Judge.me wouldn't work) and then fix the csv file (actually Judge.me was AMAZING and helped me with everything - you should get that app FOR SURE!).

Also not impressed by their customer service and you actually have to pay yearly? Its very unclear but it says it expires in a year after I paid $69 which is supposed to be a one time fee. Sadly I wasn't able to try it before spending the money. I think there are other better programs out there.

March 12, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review!

Just to clarify - Etsify is indeed a 69USD one time fee, not a yearly subscription :)

Have a great day!