Shyplite ‑ Shipping Gateway

Single Dashboard For All Your Shipping Needs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kudrati Organics

I used this app to book orders. It sends data directly to shyplite which saved my time by avoiding adding full order detail on shyplite.
Support is also good. Highly recommendable.

SAPPHO

It is a really good app and really helpful for picking up our deliveries. It has been really helpful for fulfilling the customers orders.

Harissons Bags

Shyplite has made shipping easy for me. It is a reliable and cost-effective shipping solution.
1) It provides timely COD remittance & a hassle-free pickup facility.
2) Great customer support.
3) Immediate solutions on every ticket.
4) Hassle-free weight discrepancies submission and quick resolutions.
5) NDR facility, which helps to reduce returns.

Drapvision

Nice app, seamless integration. The best thing is the support, your query gets handled within an hour. Highly recommended !

THE DOGFATHER

Happy with the Shyplite service, best experience so far. Very supportive team and rates are also competitive.

LRL Motors

We are using Shyplite service past two years. It was really helpful and economic platform for good delivery without any extra cost. During lock down too, the team was working and it helped us to deliver the products to customer at their doorstep. Our account manger, Mr. Prem Prakash Sharma ,He is in contact with us for each and every issues from the very beginning and provided us all the support we needed. He is really supportive and helpful. Thanks to Shyplite and Mr Prem....

Phoneguard.in

I am satisfied using their services as the support service is very prompt and polite. They also offer good shipping rates

Vya Naturals

We've been using Shyplite's services for more than 2 years now. Sugam and his team are doing a great job helping us streamline all our shipping needs. The process of booking orders is clear and straightforward with affordable shipping rates. Big shoutout to Prem for helping us resolve any issues we may have in a timely and efficient manner. We highly recommend their services to anyone who may want to start shipping their products within India.

Activamart

100% trustable and Userfriendly! Must Recommended for new E-Commerce sellers.Thanks Shyplite for getting done.

RishiRich Jewels

I have been using Shyplite as courier aggregator for our company since few months and I must say they are best among others. Their support team is always quick to respond & resolve any issue. Having used shiprocket as well, I will highly recommend Shyplite over them any time.