Shyplite ‑ Shipping Gateway

Shyplite ‑ Shipping Gateway | Reviews

by Simba Logistics Pvt. Ltd.

Single Dashboard For All Your Shipping Needs

Poshfella

very poor service. fake RTO they dont have there own NDR team they dont have proper managers to handle account they charge Fake weight dispute after sending 600 call recording only 80 parcel got delivered after giving fake RTO proof they are not taking any action please dont use this service i have big losses even after good sale

Greenbell

Very very laid back and irresponsible. Too many of our shipments are just handing in the middle. Even after working so hard and preparing the shipments on time for customers, Shyplite has just delayed all our couriers because of which shipments are getting cancelled and results in dissatisfaction of our customers. There is no proper follow up, after asking them to give us their managements number 5 times, still we have not received anything from their end. Daily we have been spending more than 5-6 hours behind the Shyplite team to escalate problems. For a single delivery issue, we have had to call them more than 10 times, even after making them speak to the customer, there are no solution to any of our issues. Pinky Yadav is our sales manager, and never ever does she pick up her calls and has never solved our issues on time. Mr Vaibhav is responsible for our pick ups and deliveries, and he is extremely unprofessional and not at all reliable.
Anybody who has really had 5 star worth experience with this company please tell us how!!! or help us with your account managers. If anybody from the management is reading the review, we are requesting them to get in touch with us and resolve our issues.

PHUE

The team provided pathetic customer support, and I have been waiting for 3 weeks to resolve a complaint and haven't received any support from the team. No one can be held accountable; they keep on blaming each other for another person's mistakes. I have asked for the deactivation of my account; no one has taken care of that, neither has anybody provided the refund in my prepaid wallet! Please DO NOT USE this app as your shipping partner.

Bagpoint

Worst operations. Company lost packages and never credited the insurance amount. Issues unattended for 6 months

Kulture Street

Completely stay away from Shyplite App. Their estimated prices are wrong and come back with weight disputes to the tune of 100-200% after shipping. Company doesn't provide clear proof of disputes and reject all the clear proofs that we submitted. Very very bad experience and never going back to this aggregator.

SHOPWITHSTYLE

Please don't use Shyplite. It's fake company. They cleverly hold your COD money and don't deposit in your banks. I am following up from last one month but they don't respond. Fraud Company.

Suited

One of the worst customer service. They block your funds do not remit COD funds timely. Takes almost 25-30 days to remit funds.
Also at the time of billing they will increase your package weight without any proof and will charge you extra. I will never suggest anyone to use Shyplite. Worst company i ever seen

KheenKhaab -An Exclusive Dupatta Studio

I was approached by the management and assured that all issues would be resolved and to change my last review. To which I agreed , thinking they would understand sellers' pain and make changes to their operations. After weeks, nothing has changed. The pathetic Support Team does not want to even understand the issue. They are spoon-fed with pre-formatted emails to reply without even understanding the issue raised. I have all the emails and records to prove that these people are highly ignorant and unprofessional for any issue raised.
A list of issues raised with them:
*A number of times these people were told that their courier staff does not even go to the delivery site or reach the customer and mark "Customer refused to accept" . We called customers every time and were confirmed by our customers. We contacted support every time they would raise a ticket, write a pre-formatted email and then keep on putting the same shipment in their pendency list (NDR marked) ...without even talking to the courier for their incompetent attitude. The support keeps on dragging us in the same loop and finally either mark themselves the shipment as RTO or we being helpless haveto mark shipment RTO, as there would be no one to look at the core issue. I just got my third consecutive shipment as RTO, just before writing this review.
2. We work on a no return policy as all our orders are customized. One such shipment was refused by the customer (and was COD). So it was sent back to us, but to our surprise, we received a useless piece of cloth instead of $35 (approx) value of the article which was sent from our unit. We raised this issue with Shyplite Support and it's been over 6 weeks the support has an open ticket on the matter and they have not done anything on the matter. Considering the fact that Shyplite Charged us for the courier and RTO, they would not take responsibility for any fraud with the seller. Shyplite has tie-up with courier companies and they are the channel between seller and courier company, So it becomes their responsibility to address such issues to their courier partners and resolve them.
I am just surprised how these people would manage to survive in such a competent environment with such an ignorant and unprofessional team.
Good luck to them. We have already changed our shipping partner.