Signifyd ‑ Fraud Protection

Signifyd ‑ Fraud Protection

by Signifyd

Maximize Revenue by Preventing Fraud Orders & Customer Abuse

Filipacchi

We paid Signifyd thousands of dollars over two years and every time we had a case of fraud that they supposedly guaranteed, they turned us down and refused to reimburse us. Basically we paid them a fortune and still had just as much fraud so we lost even more money. Read the fine print very carefully because they have so many loopholes in what they actually cover they will never reimburse your chargebacks.

Fendrihan Canada

Poor service, arrogant and overall bad. They rarely give you your insurance money back. Not a good app.

Fendrihan

ZiplineSki

Total Scam! If you ever have a claim, you supply them all the info you ask for then they will never reply. No support info or phone access. They are happy to take their % fee & initially was thinking a good service to protect us but, after they approved a transaction and we needed them to handle a chargeback with all the proof .. nothing. Beware!

Wood Lathes Inc.

I used Signifyd for over a year and a half. They failed me the first time I ever sent them a chargeback, a rather large order aswell. Apparently a customer receiving his order but signifying 'Product did not ship' is a loophole around anything Signifyd can take care. I got scammed, Signifyd did not help. 2 Thumbs down.

Live Fabulously

Made $90000 in sales to pay them $900 and only have $300 in chargebacks some of which they didn’t even cover. Cancelled

Voltlin

I've used this app for close to 3 years and the service is getting worse. they've been charging me 3% of order totals for fraud protection when now they're offering 1% of orders to new customers. I HATE when companies do this. You've now lost a customer. Also, their support sucks.

diush

They don`t have SIGN UP button .... so we cannot make any account ... I can`t believe there is an app without SIGN UP button ... omga

Supreme Dude

"Guaranteed" is a lie.

Signify has been good for one thing, rejecting fraudulent orders,

However, it let one slip through, and I fulfilled it trusting I would get my money back if it got a chargeback.

Despite contacting signify multiple times, they will not pay me back for the order they said was safe to fulfill. This is simply because the chargeback was accepted by the bank and the area I need to screenshot can no longer be viewed.

I have now lost over $400 to foreign credit card scammers, and signify has not helped one bit. Still waiting on a response after 4 days.

Untold Time

Used and spent 150 last month on this app. 2 orders came approved, but then charged back and they didnt cover them. This company itself is fraud.

Previous 1 3