Signifyd‑Chargeback Protection

Maximize Revenue by Preventing Fraud Orders & Customer Abuse

$1,500/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Freshnfitted

Time spent using app About 1 year

if u own a eCommerce website this is prolly the number 1 thing your going to need.. plus there customer service is great .. Tony Neves was great when it came to my chargeback issues

Donaldsonfilters

Excellent tool to check for fraud and it is very cost effective. I just wish it had the ability to exclude Paypal orders since those are much lower risk.

St Augustine Lions

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Update: I know there are some poor reviews just before mine. I suggest you dig deeper into the reviews before you decide since there are some very good ones that I based my decision on before I got this app. To be fair.

I like their fraud detection reports since they "explain" and rate the safety of a transaction. They're much nicer than my last fraud detection app, which basically told me nothing. Their customer support is excellent. Very helpful and supportive. I have had this app for about a month and haven't had any chargebacks so I can't speak to that yet. If I ever do, I'll update my review. My thanks to Signifyd support for your quick help on everything I've asked you about.

Sheepishly Good

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent app! Efficient and comprehensive. Highly recommend!

Sexyrealsexdolls

Must have!! great tool to avoid fraud! don't think about it and get it

Baseball Swag

I have yet to leave an app review since I started my store in November 2014, but my experience has been so great so far that I feel this app deserves our recognition. We do not have enough fraud orders to use a monthly paid service, but the ability to submit orders as needed for review has been tremendously reassuring thus far.

The customer service is extremely helpful as well. I definitely recommend to any businesses that wants an affordable way to confirm the legitimacy of its orders!

Frostnyc

This app is a must have for any ecommerce website. They are the most sophisticated fraud detection service provider out there. Beyond their easy to use platform, they have superb customer service, very prompt. If there was a sixth star to give in the reviews option, they would deserve. Customer for Life!

Mishibox

Time spent using app About 3 years

Signifyd helped us catch fraudulent orders, which we promptly refunded and declined. This is one service that we definitely think is worth the money since it gives us peace of mind when shipping (especially internationally). We haven't had to file any claims yet, so we can't really rate how that process is yet.

Total Diabetes Supply

One of the better shopify apps in my opinion. The support has been incredible and they really work with you to find a solution that works for your business. It's nice to be able to pick up the phone and speak with someone right away. From what I have seen in the 3 months we have been a member the service just gets better with new features added often.

Highly recommend for anyone with fraud concerns or large order volume. The app pays for itself in just the time it took our staff to manually verify 5-10 suspected fraud orders daily, not to mention these are guaranteed as opposed to our "educated guesses" on what to approve.

Alphly

Not sure what to rate this app yet as we haven't receive any orders yet. 5 stars for now.

P.S. Their customer support is a bit slow when we asked them for the free plan.