Signifyd

Signifyd

by Signifyd

Guaranteed Fraud Protection

Wood Lathes Inc.

I used Signifyd for over a year and a half. They failed me the first time I ever sent them a chargeback, a rather large order aswell. Apparently a customer receiving his order but signifying 'Product did not ship' is a loophole around anything Signifyd can take care. I got scammed, Signifyd did not help. 2 Thumbs down.

Live Fabulously

Made $90000 in sales to pay them $900 and only have $300 in chargebacks some of which they didn’t even cover. Cancelled

Voltlin

I've used this app for close to 3 years and the service is getting worse. they've been charging me 3% of order totals for fraud protection when now they're offering 1% of orders to new customers. I HATE when companies do this. You've now lost a customer. Also, their support sucks.

diush

They don`t have SIGN UP button .... so we cannot make any account ... I can`t believe there is an app without SIGN UP button ... omga

Supreme Dude

"Guaranteed" is a lie.

Signify has been good for one thing, rejecting fraudulent orders,

However, it let one slip through, and I fulfilled it trusting I would get my money back if it got a chargeback.

Despite contacting signify multiple times, they will not pay me back for the order they said was safe to fulfill. This is simply because the chargeback was accepted by the bank and the area I need to screenshot can no longer be viewed.

I have now lost over $400 to foreign credit card scammers, and signify has not helped one bit. Still waiting on a response after 4 days.

Untold Time

Used and spent 150 last month on this app. 2 orders came approved, but then charged back and they didnt cover them. This company itself is fraud.

Beauty Etcetra

If I can give -5 stars I would. This company will happily take a percentage of your profits, even on sales they do not insure. And forget about trying to make a claim on a chargeback they approved. They will tell you it doesn't qualify and ignore you afterward. Avoid this company.

Klixdeal

Same issues as Bregamont shop.

Bregamont

This company is changing its rules all the time. The had a fault in their system where not all my shops were charged. They then made all the past orders ineligible for charge back so I could not claim charge back for orders that they approved as valid. They charge me every month for the service but when I receive a charge back on an order that they said was okay to ship they always have an excuse and/or a new rule on why it isn't covered. Not sure what I am paying for? Avoid this service at all costs.

Ctsounds

This company is a scam. They charge me every month for the service but when I receive a charge back on an order that they said was okay to ship they always have an excuse on why it isn't covered. Not sure what I am paying for? Avoid this scam at all costs.

Previous 1