Signifyd

Signifyd

by Signifyd

Guaranteed Fraud Protection

Www Dronesnmore Com

This app is a must have! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT rely on Shopify to stop fraudulent orders. If you have a chargeback without Signfyd, you should just kiss your money goodbye. I wish I had this installed when I first opened my business. I've had two chargebacks that were made before I installed this app.

One thing, Signifyd does not always make the right decisions when it comes to declining coverage. I have a few customers that I know and work with, who were declined a guarantee. Also, most of my orders that come through Amazon are declined because of their email address being hidden. This is the only reason why I am giving 4 stars and not 5.

Highsocietycanine

We are happy with the Signifyd app so far (it's only been a couple of months). We definitely feel less worried about receiving any charge backs, which is a relief. The setup was painless, and there have not been any glitches. We will update our review if we receive a chargeback. Thanks Signifyd!

Mrblancteeth

Good app. Great customer service :)

Vapel1fe

I would give them 5 stars but their 4% guarantee I think is entirely to high. It shouldnt be more than 2-3%. When you have such big orders like we do it takes a huge toll and its NOT a write off. I wish it was but there is no way around that. I used them alot when I was with bigcommerce but up to recently I had to stop doing the daily every order submission just because of shopify fraud detection rules

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Feb.16- After leaving this review Signified called me and apologized telling me they were not sure how my emails slipped through the cracks. I can understand how either tech error or human error could cause this so I have amended my rating from 1 star to 4 stars because I do like how this app seems to work. I would advise anyone interested in the app to call their toll free number if you do not get an email response just to be sure.

Looks like it could be a useful app and I did install it and their logo on my site and emailed their sales dept. to be put on the bronze plan the same day I signed up (Jan 31). On Feb 4 I emailed them again because I hadn't heard back and again no reply. Received an email Feb 13 my free trial would expire the next day so I emailed again asking to be put on the free plan but still no reply. Today I was locked out of the dashboard with a message to contact them to to get reinstated. Well, I'm sorry but I guess they do not want business from someone who is only going to us the free bronze plan. Thank you for nothing. I'll go elsewhere.

Mums-kidsworld.com

it wasn't bad to install and i think is a good app. I will recommend it
Gina mums-kidsworld.com