Similarity | Similar Items

Similarity | Similar Items

by StyleAde Similar Products

You aren't recommending Similar Products to your customers?

AUROBELLE IBIZA

Hello Shopify users, I found this app and was first sceptical but after putting it I am amazed how great this app works and what a professional touch it gives to my fashion boho brand website.
The customer service is outstanding and personal, Really super motivated real people.. I don't want to be without the similar product app anymore .highly recommended.

COXISTENCE SOAPS

I'm so glad to be this app's 1st review! This app is wonderful, and it's so easy to setup. A couple clicks and you are ready to go. I had a request for a small programming tweak and they were happily able to do it for me (and everyone!) who uses the app. Check out my store's product pages to see this app live in action! I am now able to cross-sell and it really does work! I sell soaps and as soon as I loaded a new product, I was able to cross sell a soap dish along with 4 bars of soap, some based on these "Similar" recommendations. It would be silly not to use this FREE app!! If I have an issue, they are only an email away and more than willing to help. I wish all my store's apps were as easy and friendly to use. 5 stars!!