Simile | Visual Search

Simile | Visual Search

by Simile

AI-Powered Product Search Using Images

Veinte 07

I am using this app to identify auto parts and I have been amazed by the customer support. They helped me install the app and custom fit it within my web site. Their response time is incredibly fast. Thanks Simile for you awesome customer support.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad to assist you.

Juicy-Junk

This app is horrible. EVERYTHING good about the advertisement is in the paid plans. NOT FREE PLAN. Its just not good marketing when you say you have a free plan, show all this cool stuff the app can do, but then not have it available in the free plan. Uninstalling waste of time

Paifer

We are using the app from the very beginning of our shop. It provides outstanding feature for our project, making it more attractive for customers among our competitors. Support is fast in responding (24 hrs max) the UI is modern and easy to use. Paifer Fashion recommends

January 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review Paifer Fashion!

Gib • shopping

Amazing app, adjustable filters in regards to accuracy, or results. Excellent customer service. Number 1. Good stuff

December 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are pleased to know that our apps have been beneficial to you and your store. We look forward to providing you with continued support in the future. Happy selling!

CuddleWay

Great app! Love how it provides a new futuristic element to our store as opposed to the traditional search bar experience!

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Tiredepotdirect.com

The free version is not working.
I like the actual app but it is showing free than why we are going to pay ?

October 9, 2020

We are sorry about the misleading price. We updated the App with lots of new features and added a price plan. But somehow the app listing is not updated in time. The issue has been fixed now. Thank you for liking the app.

CenterPoint Fashion

This app is great! Especially if you have a large store as I do. I use the free version of this app. I recently had to reach out to them because of an issue with interference of functionality with another app that I use to increase my store's speed. The support team was very prompt to my support needs & they were able to work with the other app developer, & now both apps are working great! Thank you again for all of your help :)

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad we were able to help you with your concerns regarding the app!

RSP Fashion

works well, and is unique. It selection is a little wide on similar items, but it makes people seeing you products.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

compratujoya.com.cl

Hola, excelente aplicación, lo que pasa es que las búsquedas salen debajo del footer, me gustaría recibir soporte, quien me podría ayudar. muchas gracias.

September 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We'll request access to your site to check the issue.

Watch it! Pte Ltd

Hi, I've downloaded your app and find it very useful. However, the floating Camera Icon seems to be quite misleading to the user, as it does not reflect it to be a Search Icon. Maybe an icon that display as a Magnifying Glass with a Camera within is a better reflection of the feature of the icon. Depending on the theme use, the search function may also not be shown on the header but instead at the Menu, so the ability to have quick access to the search feature via the floating icon will be pretty impt. Tks

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We will continue working on our app to better meet our customers expectations in the future.

Previous 1