Simile | Visual Search

Simile | Visual Search

by Simile

AI-Powered Product Search Using Images

Veinte 07

I am using this app to identify auto parts and I have been amazed by the customer support. They helped me install the app and custom fit it within my web site. Their response time is incredibly fast. Thanks Simile for you awesome customer support.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad to assist you.

Paifer

We are using the app from the very beginning of our shop. It provides outstanding feature for our project, making it more attractive for customers among our competitors. Support is fast in responding (24 hrs max) the UI is modern and easy to use. Paifer Fashion recommends

January 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review Paifer Fashion!

Gib • shopping

Amazing app, adjustable filters in regards to accuracy, or results. Excellent customer service. Number 1. Good stuff

December 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are pleased to know that our apps have been beneficial to you and your store. We look forward to providing you with continued support in the future. Happy selling!

CuddleWay

Great app! Love how it provides a new futuristic element to our store as opposed to the traditional search bar experience!

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your review!

CenterPoint Fashion

This app is great! Especially if you have a large store as I do. I use the free version of this app. I recently had to reach out to them because of an issue with interference of functionality with another app that I use to increase my store's speed. The support team was very prompt to my support needs & they were able to work with the other app developer, & now both apps are working great! Thank you again for all of your help :)

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad we were able to help you with your concerns regarding the app!

RSP Fashion

works well, and is unique. It selection is a little wide on similar items, but it makes people seeing you products.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

compratujoya.com.cl

Hola, excelente aplicación, lo que pasa es que las búsquedas salen debajo del footer, me gustaría recibir soporte, quien me podría ayudar. muchas gracias.

September 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We'll request access to your site to check the issue.

Ann More products

I am so wowed with this app.! This is the coolest search app., I have seen EVER! The 5 stars is for the reasons mentioned and because it has such a clean look, easy navigation, easy search, easy install. I fully recommend this app.. Thank you to the developers/Simile Visual Search & Filters!

April 5, 2020

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We really appreciate it.

ROF Clothing

Very nice app n easy to install. Hopefully, can camera icon insert in the search box will be great. and a little bug when use iphone7, must shot by landscape mode can recognize the product.

January 28, 2020

Thank you very much for the review. We are woking on the camera icon location and will release a new version soon. Because different theme has different search box and need to be handled differently. Please kindly let us know the theme your store is using, so we'll make sure it will work for you when we release the new version. The bug is also reproduced in house, we'll fix it in next release as well.

Rosy & Co

Really cool idea! I'm really pleased to offer customers the unique feature to search for my store's products by uploading their own photos. This app was super easy to install and didn't need any work on my end to make it work. All I had to do was enable it and voila!

December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy that you like Simile Smart Search App and we will gladly support your store in any way that we can :)

Previous 1