Simile Visual Search & Filters

Simile Visual Search & Filters

by Simile

AI Powered Product Search Using Images

Ann More products

I am so wowed with this app.! This is the coolest search app., I have seen EVER! The 5 stars is for the reasons mentioned and because it has such a clean look, easy navigation, easy search, easy install. I fully recommend this app.. Thank you to the developers/Simile Visual Search & Filters!

April 5, 2020

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We really appreciate it.

ROF Clothing

Very nice app n easy to install. Hopefully, can camera icon insert in the search box will be great. and a little bug when use iphone7, must shot by landscape mode can recognize the product.

January 28, 2020

Thank you very much for the review. We are woking on the camera icon location and will release a new version soon. Because different theme has different search box and need to be handled differently. Please kindly let us know the theme your store is using, so we'll make sure it will work for you when we release the new version. The bug is also reproduced in house, we'll fix it in next release as well.

Rosy & Co

Really cool idea! I'm really pleased to offer customers the unique feature to search for my store's products by uploading their own photos. This app was super easy to install and didn't need any work on my end to make it work. All I had to do was enable it and voila!

December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy that you like Simile Smart Search App and we will gladly support your store in any way that we can :)

GENEW US

It is pretty cool,easy to use...no coding skills needed. Just install the app and enable it for the magic to begin.. images search for your customers.I suggest they add smart search in the search bar which will make it all in one search app. I recommend other merchants to give it a shot,you won’t regret and support team respond very fast which makes it even more enjoyable using this app

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your recommendation! We are glad that you like this app. It is a very cool idea to add the smart search in the search bar. We'll definitely discuss this with the product team and let you know when it is done. Happy selling.