Simile | Smart Bundles

Simile | Smart Bundles

by Simile

Automated 'Bought Together' Bundles that Increase Revenue

B Inspired Boutique

I am absolutely loving the app! However I noticed a glitch when manually updating the bundles the page will redirect on its own then I lose the bundles I have already set. As I am trying to set my product bundles the page refreshes on its own and takes me back to the beginning and my work is lost. Can you please fix that? Or of there was a way to create bundles according the product type. Other thank that I love the fact you can offer customers bundle deals. Also how will the Bundle deal work with my current discount promotions? I hope they don't conflict.

August 31, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are working to resolve this issue ASAP and will confirm with you when it goes live.

If you have additional concerns, or problems - Please contact Simile@scopemedia.com for dedicated merchant support.

SquishBeans

I loved what it does, but I realised after a couple of days that once in cart, you couldn't check out anymore. I'd wondered why my sales had dropped off. Once I disabled the app it works fine again. Hopefully this will get fixed as it was otherwise great.

August 20, 2019

Hey SquishBeans, Thank you for your review! Merchant support is our #1 priority. We have resolved this issue & sent conformation via Email.
Check it out for a gift from us!

We look forward to supporting your store well into the future.