Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by ScopeMedia

Increase Sales with Automated AI Recommendations

Rivka Friedman Jewelry

This app is great! We were not happy with the recommended items shopify was suggesting for our jewelry so adding this app has made things look much better. The products it recommends actually make sense now!!

Trendout.pt

Quick support. It is working very well, but sometimes the app stops working. We only need to sync. thanks

Olive Leaf Travel Store

This app is great, you just install and it instantly puts a recommendations bar at the bottom of the page. So easy and it has much better suggestions then the suggestions that show on my "you might also like" that came with my theme.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are stoked the app is working well for your store!

Make sure to check out our new Smart Bundles App too!

All the best & Happy Selling,

Stewart & the Simile Team! :D

CITYBOYZ★USA

It's a great app to suggest additional products to customers and add additional products to their cart.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for your review! :D

King Kaniar

L'une des meilleurs applications sans bug fréquent que nous avons trouvez. Simple d'utilisation et efficace !

August 16, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour la revue fantastique!

Abyss.is

Makes my website look very professional. I really like that there is a free option so that you can choose based on your needs.

August 20, 2019

Happy Selling! :D

The Vintage Compact Shop

Very helpful and polite team. A chat box feature is available, as well as a direct email address if you have any queries. Almost immediate attention to my questions ....VERY quick and thorough response to queries. The app works well and this feature is a huge improvement to our store. We have not had any issues with this app. No glitches and in our experience 100% reliable. Thank you.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We will email you as soon as your feature request is live!

Happy selling :D

Stewart & the Simile Team

MyChillPaint

I am just starting to use it but it looks like very good app to shop people products what they like in easier way.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We hope to continue supporting your store well into the future.

All the best,

Stewart & The Simile Team! :D

Tie-Fly

I use this app in efforts to upsell & recommend similar products & it does as listed, easy 1 click installation, good at recognizing similar items, no problems or hit & miss runs (meaning it always loads)!!! Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!! Excellent even on free plan head over to www.tieflyclothing.com to see in action.

July 6, 2019

Cheers! So glad you like it!

Happy Selling,

The Simile Team

Clozet Queenz

I've tried a few other related products apps but Simile is by far the best one I've tried. The related matches are perfect and I didn't have to make any manual changes. Stewart was quick to resolve my issues and respond to emails. They made a few tweaks for me too.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are always happy to support our customers.
Let us know if there is anything more we can do in the future :D

(P.s. Look out for our Smart Bundles App launching soon!)

Previous 1 3 4