Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by ScopeMedia

AI Powered, Automatic Recommendations for Dynamic Discovery

SutherlandLinton

This app works. I can now show similar products below the one being viewed. Thanks to you developers!!!

The Feel Good Products

It was done in 2 minutes and the result is very nice. Easy to use, makes my shop more professional, I love it.

HIT THE HAY

Looks really great and offer what other apps make you pay for. Try it and see for yourself..........

Fashion Store Women zone

This app looks very well, really shows similar products, and not in the last place customer support is great. Thank you people.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Regrunged Clothing

It does exactly what it says it does it will do.

It could use some more customization options, but it works great for regrunged.com

Tudors | Shirt Kingdom

We are using Simile for our Online Store and it is a life saver! All the recommendations are ON POINT! We love it!!!!!

Lifeism

Great App, Works like butter on mobile and my desktop too. Highly recommended. You can check it on my website www.lifeism.in

Clothes-Together

I like this app., I have to give it more time to see how it goes. I will be back for the full review, when I have more information.

MYJN

Good apps, hope time and experience will make the developer expand it's business and grow in future !

Previous 1