Simile | Similar Upselling

Simile | Similar Upselling

by ScopeMedia

Increase Sales & Session Times with Automated Recommendations

Tie-Fly

I use this app in efforts to upsell & recommend similar products & it does as listed, easy 1 click installation, good at recognizing similar items, no problems or hit & miss runs (meaning it always loads)!!! Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

July 6, 2019

Cheers! So glad you like it!

Happy Selling,

Clozet Queenz

I've tried a few other related products apps but Simile is by far the best one I've tried. The related matches are perfect and I didn't have to make any manual changes. Stewart was quick to resolve my issues and respond to emails. They made a few tweaks for me too.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are always happy to support our customers.
Let us know if there is anything more we can do in the future :D

(P.s. Look out for our Smart Bundles App launching soon!)

JSVnet

Simile upsell free version is Fantastic!. This App is simple to install, smart and strongly recommended for any store (whether small or large). Sincerely, it is a great App (AAA+++)

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are glad you are loving our automated recommendations!

Feel free to trial our premium plan for powerful configuration options to adjust the UI & sync option.

All the best,

The Simile Team :D

foldingup

i have used Simile upsell free version, its great, Highly recommended, when ever you asked any question someone there for help even you have used free version... great work guys.. www.foldingup.coom

June 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback!

Let us know if there is anything you would like to see in the product.

All the best,

Zoapo

App worked for a few days and now has stopped, I use this for Bath & Body products, When it worked it worked great.

They say its because of your browser cache that it needs to be cleared. but I feel that if a customer you have does not know to clear his / her cache they will get the same results ... that this app will not show up until they clear their cache.

So to me this app needs to have work done on that situation before I can give more stars, Similar apps do not need to have that done like this one.

June 23, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!

Our technical team is doing all we can to resolve bugs in the application.

We have addressed your feedback in our recent release.

First we included a troubleshooting section to address the cache issue.

Second we created a button which opens a new tab to your store with a cache refresh.

All the best and Happy Selling,

Zesties Inc

Works great! Super simple and exactly what my site needed. East to install and straightforward. Would recommend!

STEELEBEAM

Just uploaded this app, looks good does what it says, products are able to be viewed at the bottom of the add to cart page. All good

TrinityPop

Very good app. Simple to use.

We had an issue with it at one point but customer service fixed the problem for us very quickly. They were very nice and helpful. Thank you!

We'd recommend anyone to try this app first before they buy a different upsell app.

Amara Bryn Essentials

We wanted an app to showcase our other similar products as recomendation products to encurage upsells. This app is exactly what we needed. Simile, does exactly what it says it will do. It looks great, works great and is perfect for our customers and our store. Simile, adds that extra look of professionalism to our site. It was easy to install, integrated well and was the perfect solution to our issue. We look forward to seeing great results. Thank you so much for this app.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for your support! :D

CATOPIAN

This is the perfect upselling app. It's easy to set up and also smart in picking the suggestions. I'm using the free version and I'm very happy with it. Thanks.

Previous 1 3