Simile | Similar Upsell

Increase Sales with AI-Powered Recommendations

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

mmugera

I have never used this appl but I'm going to test it if is good and it is my first time to start selling online stuff.

April 22, 2022

Thank you for installing Simile app. Please send us your feedback after testing.

CuddleWay

Big fan of the Simile apps. Upsell is an easy way to add passive marketing to your store - highly recommend!

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your review!

MoniiGarmenx

One of the best apps to help increase sales by making people feel like they have more options in related goods to purchase. Thanks a million

October 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Aphlete

The app was exactly what I needed. And their customer service is great. I had a problem with a deleted product that kept appearing as recommended and they sorted the issue out really quickly.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and resolve the issues quickly.

Simplesthings

This is an excellent app if you are looking for an upsell one. So far it does what it says and with accuracy. I recommend.

December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy that you like Simile and we will gladly support your store in any way that we can :)

Rivka Friedman Jewelry

This app is great! We were not happy with the recommended items shopify was suggesting for our jewelry so adding this app has made things look much better. The products it recommends actually make sense now!!

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that we were able to provide you with an app that met your store’s needs.

Trendout.pt

Quick support. It is working very well, but sometimes the app stops working. We only need to sync. thanks

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are constantly striving to make our apps better for our customers.

Olive Leaf Travel Store

This app is great, you just install and it instantly puts a recommendations bar at the bottom of the page. So easy and it has much better suggestions then the suggestions that show on my "you might also like" that came with my theme.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are stoked the app is working well for your store!

Make sure to check out our new Smart Bundles App too!

All the best & Happy Selling,

Stewart & the Simile Team! :D

CITYBOYZ★USA

It's a great app to suggest additional products to customers and add additional products to their cart.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for your review! :D

King Kaniar

L'une des meilleurs applications sans bug fréquent que nous avons trouvez. Simple d'utilisation et efficace !

August 16, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour la revue fantastique!

Previous 1 3 4 5