Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by ScopeMedia

AI Powered, Automatic Recommendations for Dynamic Discovery

CATOPIAN

This is the perfect upselling app. It's easy to set up and also smart in picking the suggestions. I'm using the free version and I'm very happy with it. Thanks.

PortieTown

There's nothing I don't enjoy about this app, it's simple, easy to use, and completely automated. Love it!

May 21, 2019

So glad you love it!! :D

Upbuilding shop

Great upsell app i have used. It also makes my store looks beautiful and professional. They also have good customer service

Rota BR Acessórios

Awesome app and good support! It works nicely in my shop and the free seetings are good. Reccomended app

Odyssey Fashion Trends

Extremely happy with this app. Glad to have found it. Whoever made this app did a great job with it.

IVEN DUPOND | Premium Eyewear Paris

That's exactly what I was looking for. It is simple and beautiful.
Had an issue but they solved it in a few minutes!

Eva's Nook

So far I really like this app...seems to be doing just what I need it to. The only thing I would change if I could, is to allow it to automatically sync products when I add new products.

Monkey Mood

Easy and simple to use, Powerful and fully automatic, you can add similar products in a few seconds ! Great

PickaPocket

What a fantastic little app! The fact that it matches all your inventory, grouping your products purely from the primary image is awesome!

The power of that shouldn't be underestimated 5* all day long a definite keeper!

SutherlandLinton

This app works. I can now show similar products below the one being viewed. Thanks to you developers!!!

Previous 1