Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Simile
4.9
April 22, 2022

I have never used this appl but I'm going to test it if is good and it is my first time to start selling online stuff.

mmugera
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Simile replied April 22, 2022

Thank you for installing Simile app. Please send us your feedback after testing.

November 27, 2020

Big fan of the Simile apps. Upsell is an easy way to add passive marketing to your store - highly recommend!

CuddleWay
Time spent using app: 22 days
Simile replied November 27, 2020

Thank you for your review!

October 4, 2020

One of the best apps to help increase sales by making people feel like they have more options in related goods to purchase. Thanks a million

MoniiGarmenx
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Simile replied October 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review!

May 4, 2020

The app was exactly what I needed. And their customer service is great. I had a problem with a deleted product that kept appearing as recommended and they sorted the issue out really quickly.

Aphlete
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and resolve the issues quickly.

December 11, 2019

This is an excellent app if you are looking for an upsell one. So far it does what it says and with accuracy. I recommend.

Simplesthings
Time spent using app: 7 months
Simile replied December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy that you like Simile and we will gladly support your store in any way that we can :)