Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by ScopeMedia

AI Powered, Automatic Recommendations for Dynamic Discovery

JSVnet

Simile upsell free version is Fantastic!. This App is simple to install, smart and strongly recommended for any store (whether small or large). Sincerely, it is a great App (AAA+++)

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are glad you are loving our automated recommendations!

Feel free to trial our premium plan for powerful configuration options to adjust the UI & sync option.

All the best,

The Simile Team :D

foldingup

i have used Simile upsell free version, its great, Highly recommended, when ever you asked any question someone there for help even you have used free version... great work guys.. www.foldingup.coom

June 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback!

Let us know if there is anything you would like to see in the product.

All the best,

The Simile Team

Zoapo

App worked for a few days and now has stopped, I use this for Bath & Body products, When it worked it worked great.

They say its because of your browser cache that it needs to be cleared. but I feel that if a customer you have does not know to clear his / her cache they will get the same results ... that this app will not show up until they clear their cache.

So to me this app needs to have work done on that situation before I can give more stars, Similar apps do not need to have that done like this one.

June 23, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!

Our technical team is doing all we can to resolve bugs in the application.

We have addressed your feedback in our recent release.

First we included a troubleshooting section to address the cache issue.

Second we created a button which opens a new tab to your store with a cache refresh.

All the best and Happy Selling,

The Simile Team

Zesties Inc

Works great! Super simple and exactly what my site needed. East to install and straightforward. Would recommend!

STEELEBEAM

Just uploaded this app, looks good does what it says, products are able to be viewed at the bottom of the add to cart page. All good

TrinityPop

Very good app. Simple to use.

We had an issue with it at one point but customer service fixed the problem for us very quickly. They were very nice and helpful. Thank you!

We'd recommend anyone to try this app first before they buy a different upsell app.

Amara Bryn Essentials

We wanted an app to showcase our other similar products as recomendation products to encurage upsells. This app is exactly what we needed. Simile, does exactly what it says it will do. It looks great, works great and is perfect for our customers and our store. Simile, adds that extra look of professionalism to our site. It was easy to install, integrated well and was the perfect solution to our issue. We look forward to seeing great results. Thank you so much for this app.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for your support! :D

CATOPIAN

This is the perfect upselling app. It's easy to set up and also smart in picking the suggestions. I'm using the free version and I'm very happy with it. Thanks.

PortieTown

There's nothing I don't enjoy about this app, it's simple, easy to use, and completely automated. Love it!

May 21, 2019

So glad you love it!! :D

Upbuilding shop

Great upsell app i have used. It also makes my store looks beautiful and professional. They also have good customer service

Previous 1 3