Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by ScopeMedia

Increase Sales with Automated AI Recommendations

Olive Leaf Travel Store

This app is great, you just install and it instantly puts a recommendations bar at the bottom of the page. So easy and it has much better suggestions then the suggestions that show on my "you might also like" that came with my theme.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are stoked the app is working well for your store!

Make sure to check out our new Smart Bundles App too!

All the best & Happy Selling,

Stewart & the Simile Team! :D

CITYBOYZ★USA

It's a great app to suggest additional products to customers and add additional products to their cart.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for your review! :D

King Kaniar

L'une des meilleurs applications sans bug fréquent que nous avons trouvez. Simple d'utilisation et efficace !

August 16, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour la revue fantastique!

Abyss.is

Makes my website look very professional. I really like that there is a free option so that you can choose based on your needs.

August 20, 2019

Happy Selling! :D

The Vintage Compact Shop

Very helpful team. Quick response to queries. The app works well and this feature is a big improvement to our store. Thank you.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We will email you as soon as your feature request is live!

Happy selling :D

Stewart & the Simile Team

MyChillPaint

I am just starting to use it but it looks like very good app to shop people products what they like in easier way.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We hope to continue supporting your store well into the future.

Stewart & The Simile Team! :D

Tie-Fly

I use this app in efforts to upsell & recommend similar products & it does as listed, easy 1 click installation, good at recognizing similar items, no problems or hit & miss runs (meaning it always loads)!!! Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!! Excellent even on free plan head over to www.tieflyclothing.com to see in action.

July 6, 2019

Cheers! So glad you like it!

Happy Selling,

The Simile Team

Clozet Queenz

I've tried a few other related products apps but Simile is by far the best one I've tried. The related matches are perfect and I didn't have to make any manual changes. Stewart was quick to resolve my issues and respond to emails. They made a few tweaks for me too.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are always happy to support our customers.
Let us know if there is anything more we can do in the future :D

(P.s. Look out for our Smart Bundles App launching soon!)

JSVnet

Simile upsell free version is Fantastic!. This App is simple to install, smart and strongly recommended for any store (whether small or large). Sincerely, it is a great App (AAA+++)

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are glad you are loving our automated recommendations!

Feel free to trial our premium plan for powerful configuration options to adjust the UI & sync option.

The Simile Team :D

foldingup

i have used Simile upsell free version, its great, Highly recommended, when ever you asked any question someone there for help even you have used free version... great work guys.. www.foldingup.coom

June 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback!

Let us know if there is anything you would like to see in the product.

The Simile Team