Simile | Similar Upsell

Increase Sales with AI-Powered Recommendations

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

The Vintage Compact Shop

Very helpful and polite team. A chat box feature is available, as well as a direct email address if you have any queries. Almost immediate attention to my questions ....VERY quick and thorough response to queries. The app works well and this feature is a huge improvement to our store. We have not had any issues with this app. No glitches and in our experience 100% reliable. Thank you.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We will email you as soon as your feature request is live!

Happy selling :D

Stewart & the Simile Team

MyChillPaint

I am just starting to use it but it looks like very good app to shop people products what they like in easier way.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We hope to continue supporting your store well into the future.

Stewart & The Simile Team! :D

Tie-Fly

I use this app in efforts to upsell & recommend similar products & it does as listed, easy 1 click installation, good at recognizing similar items, no problems or hit & miss runs (meaning it always loads)!!! Tie - Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!! Excellent even on free plan head over to www.tieflyclothing.com to see in action.

July 6, 2019

Cheers! So glad you like it!

Happy Selling,

Clozet Queenz

I've tried a few other related products apps but Simile is by far the best one I've tried. The related matches are perfect and I didn't have to make any manual changes. Stewart was quick to resolve my issues and respond to emails. They made a few tweaks for me too.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are always happy to support our customers.
Let us know if there is anything more we can do in the future :D

(P.s. Look out for our Smart Bundles App launching soon!)

JSVnet

Simile upsell free version is Fantastic!. This App is simple to install, smart and strongly recommended for any store (whether small or large). Sincerely, it is a great App (AAA+++)

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review!

We are glad you are loving our automated recommendations!

Feel free to trial our premium plan for powerful configuration options to adjust the UI & sync option.

The Simile Team :D

foldingup

i have used Simile upsell free version, its great, Highly recommended, when ever you asked any question someone there for help even you have used free version... great work guys.. www.foldingup.coom

June 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback!

Let us know if there is anything you would like to see in the product.

Zoapo

App worked for a few days and now has stopped, I use this for Bath & Body products, When it worked it worked great.

They say its because of your browser cache that it needs to be cleared. but I feel that if a customer you have does not know to clear his / her cache they will get the same results ... that this app will not show up until they clear their cache.

So to me this app needs to have work done on that situation before I can give more stars, Similar apps do not need to have that done like this one.

June 23, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!

Our technical team is doing all we can to resolve bugs in the application.

We have addressed your feedback in our recent release.

First we included a troubleshooting section to address the cache issue.

Second we created a button which opens a new tab to your store with a cache refresh.

All the best and Happy Selling,

Zesties Inc

Works great! Super simple and exactly what my site needed. East to install and straightforward. Would recommend!

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to have you recommend us!

STEELEBEAM

Just uploaded this app, looks good does what it says, products are able to be viewed at the bottom of the add to cart page. All good

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that our app was able to meet your expectations.

TrinityPop

Very good app. Simple to use.

We had an issue with it at one point but customer service fixed the problem for us very quickly. They were very nice and helpful. Thank you!

We'd recommend anyone to try this app first before they buy a different upsell app.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy that we were able to resolve the issue for you. Thank you for the recommendation as well!