Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by Simile

Increase Sales with AI Powered Recommendations

PortieTown

There's nothing I don't enjoy about this app, it's simple, easy to use, and completely automated. Love it!

May 21, 2019

So glad you love it!! :D

Upbuilding shop

Great upsell app i have used. It also makes my store looks beautiful and professional. They also have good customer service

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy that we were able to meet your expectations.

Rota BR Acessórios

Awesome app and good support! It works nicely in my shop and the free seetings are good. Reccomended app

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review and recommendation!

Odyssey Fashion Trends

Extremely happy with this app. Glad to have found it. Whoever made this app did a great job with it.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and our developers are happy to hear it!

IVEN DUPOND | Premium Eyewear Paris

That's exactly what I was looking for. It is simple and beautiful.
Had an issue but they solved it in a few minutes!

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! We are proud of our customer service and are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Eva's Nook

So far I really like this app...seems to be doing just what I need it to. The only thing I would change if I could, is to allow it to automatically sync products when I add new products.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We are constantly looking into ways to improve the app to better meet our customer’s expectations.

Monkey Mood

Easy and simple to use, Powerful and fully automatic, you can add similar products in a few seconds ! Great

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!

PickaPocket

What a fantastic little app! The fact that it matches all your inventory, grouping your products purely from the primary image is awesome!

The power of that shouldn't be underestimated 5* all day long a definite keeper!

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad you like our app!

SutherlandLinton

This app works. I can now show similar products below the one being viewed. Thanks to you developers!!!

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations!

The Feel Good Products

It was done in 2 minutes and the result is very nice. Easy to use, makes my shop more professional, I love it.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad that we were able to provide you with an app that was able to meet your expectations.