Simile | Similar Upsell

Increase Sales with AI-Powered Recommendations

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Amara Bryn Essentials

We wanted an app to showcase our other similar products as recomendation products to encurage upsells. This app is exactly what we needed. Simile, does exactly what it says it will do. It looks great, works great and is perfect for our customers and our store. Simile, adds that extra look of professionalism to our site. It was easy to install, integrated well and was the perfect solution to our issue. We look forward to seeing great results. Thank you so much for this app.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for your support! :D

CATOPIAN

This is the perfect upselling app. It's easy to set up and also smart in picking the suggestions. I'm using the free version and I'm very happy with it. Thanks.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!

PortieTown

There's nothing I don't enjoy about this app, it's simple, easy to use, and completely automated. Love it!

May 21, 2019

So glad you love it!! :D

Upbuilding shop

Great upsell app i have used. It also makes my store looks beautiful and professional. They also have good customer service

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy that we were able to meet your expectations.

Rota BR Acessórios

Awesome app and good support! It works nicely in my shop and the free seetings are good. Reccomended app

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review and recommendation!

Odyssey Fashion Trends

Extremely happy with this app. Glad to have found it. Whoever made this app did a great job with it.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and our developers are happy to hear it!

IVEN DUPOND | Premium Eyewear Paris

That's exactly what I was looking for. It is simple and beautiful.
Had an issue but they solved it in a few minutes!

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! We are proud of our customer service and are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Eva's Nook

So far I really like this app...seems to be doing just what I need it to. The only thing I would change if I could, is to allow it to automatically sync products when I add new products.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We are constantly looking into ways to improve the app to better meet our customer’s expectations.

Monkey Mood

Easy and simple to use, Powerful and fully automatic, you can add similar products in a few seconds ! Great

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!

PickaPocket

What a fantastic little app! The fact that it matches all your inventory, grouping your products purely from the primary image is awesome!

The power of that shouldn't be underestimated 5* all day long a definite keeper!

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad you like our app!