Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited June 3, 2019

Very good app. Simple to use.

We had an issue with it at one point but customer service fixed the problem for us very quickly. They were very nice and helpful. Thank you!

We'd recommend anyone to try this app first before they buy a different upsell app.

TrinityPop
Time spent using app: 15 days
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy that we were able to resolve the issue for you. Thank you for the recommendation as well!

June 1, 2019

We wanted an app to showcase our other similar products as recomendation products to encurage upsells. This app is exactly what we needed. Simile, does exactly what it says it will do. It looks great, works great and is perfect for our customers and our store. Simile, adds that extra look of professionalism to our site. It was easy to install, integrated well and was the perfect solution to our issue. We look forward to seeing great results. Thank you so much for this app.

Amara Bryn Essentials
Time spent using app: 9 months
Simile replied June 3, 2019

Thank you for your support! :D

May 25, 2019

This is the perfect upselling app. It's easy to set up and also smart in picking the suggestions. I'm using the free version and I'm very happy with it. Thanks.

CATOPIAN
Time spent using app: 22 days
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!

May 21, 2019

There's nothing I don't enjoy about this app, it's simple, easy to use, and completely automated. Love it!

PortieTown
Time spent using app: 5 months
Simile replied May 21, 2019

So glad you love it!! :D

May 10, 2019

Great upsell app i have used. It also makes my store looks beautiful and professional. They also have good customer service

Upbuilding shop
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 3 months
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy that we were able to meet your expectations.

May 4, 2019

Awesome app and good support! It works nicely in my shop and the free seetings are good. Reccomended app

Rota BR Acessórios
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review and recommendation!

May 4, 2019

Extremely happy with this app. Glad to have found it. Whoever made this app did a great job with it.

Odyssey Fashion Trends
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and our developers are happy to hear it!

April 23, 2019

That's exactly what I was looking for. It is simple and beautiful.
Had an issue but they solved it in a few minutes!

IVEN DUPOND | Premium Eyewear Paris
Moldova
Time spent using app: 22 days
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! We are proud of our customer service and are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

April 15, 2019

So far I really like this app...seems to be doing just what I need it to. The only thing I would change if I could, is to allow it to automatically sync products when I add new products.

Eva's Nook
Time spent using app: 29 days
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We are constantly looking into ways to improve the app to better meet our customer’s expectations.

April 7, 2019

Easy and simple to use, Powerful and fully automatic, you can add similar products in a few seconds ! Great

Monkey Mood
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!