Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by ScopeMedia

Increase Sales with Automated AI Recommendations

Monkey Mood

Easy and simple to use, Powerful and fully automatic, you can add similar products in a few seconds ! Great

PickaPocket

What a fantastic little app! The fact that it matches all your inventory, grouping your products purely from the primary image is awesome!

The power of that shouldn't be underestimated 5* all day long a definite keeper!

SutherlandLinton

This app works. I can now show similar products below the one being viewed. Thanks to you developers!!!

The Feel Good Products

It was done in 2 minutes and the result is very nice. Easy to use, makes my shop more professional, I love it.

HIT THE HAY

Looks really great and offer what other apps make you pay for. Try it and see for yourself..........

Fashion Store Women zone

This app looks very well, really shows similar products, and not in the last place customer support is great. Thank you people.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Tudors | Shirt Kingdom

We are using Simile for our Online Store and it is a life saver! All the recommendations are ON POINT! We love it!!!!!

Lifeism

Great App, Works like butter on mobile and my desktop too. Highly recommended. You can check it on my website www.lifeism.in

Clothes-Together

I like this app., I have to give it more time to see how it goes. I will be back for the full review, when I have more information.