Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited April 5, 2019

What a fantastic little app! The fact that it matches all your inventory, grouping your products purely from the primary image is awesome!

The power of that shouldn't be underestimated 5* all day long a definite keeper!

PickaPocket
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad you like our app!

February 17, 2019

This app works. I can now show similar products below the one being viewed. Thanks to you developers!!!

SutherlandLinton
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 13 days
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations!

February 2, 2019

It was done in 2 minutes and the result is very nice. Easy to use, makes my shop more professional, I love it.

The Feel Good Products
Greece
Time spent using app: 4 months
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad that we were able to provide you with an app that was able to meet your expectations.

January 23, 2019

Looks really great and offer what other apps make you pay for. Try it and see for yourself..........

HIT THE HAY
Sweden
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are proud of the apps and service we provide!

January 3, 2019

This app looks very well, really shows similar products, and not in the last place customer support is great. Thank you people.

Fashion Store Women zone
Bulgaria
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that our app was able to meet your expectations!

December 15, 2018

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Double Handles Co.
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to support your store.

Edited November 30, 2018

It does exactly what it says it does it will do.

It could use some more customization options, but it works great for regrunged.com

Regrunged Clothing
Time spent using app: 7 months
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are constantly working to improve our app to better meet our customer’s needs!

November 29, 2018

We are using Simile for our Online Store and it is a life saver! All the recommendations are ON POINT! We love it!!!!!

Tudors | Shirt Kingdom
Pakistan
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that we are able to support your store!

Edited February 15, 2019

Great App, Works like butter on mobile and my desktop too. Highly recommended. You can check it on my website www.lifeism.in

Lifeism
India
Time spent using app: 11 months
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! Glad to support your store!

October 23, 2018

I like this app., I have to give it more time to see how it goes. I will be back for the full review, when I have more information.

Clothes-Together
Time spent using app: 8 days
Simile replied September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We hope you continue to enjoy our app.