Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by Simile

Increase Sales with Automated AI Recommendations

HIT THE HAY

Looks really great and offer what other apps make you pay for. Try it and see for yourself..........

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are proud of the apps and service we provide!

Fashion Store Women zone

This app looks very well, really shows similar products, and not in the last place customer support is great. Thank you people.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that our app was able to meet your expectations!

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to support your store.

Regrunged Clothing

It does exactly what it says it does it will do.

It could use some more customization options, but it works great for regrunged.com

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are constantly working to improve our app to better meet our customer’s needs!

Tudors | Shirt Kingdom

We are using Simile for our Online Store and it is a life saver! All the recommendations are ON POINT! We love it!!!!!

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that we are able to support your store!

Lifeism

Great App, Works like butter on mobile and my desktop too. Highly recommended. You can check it on my website www.lifeism.in

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! Glad to support your store!

Clothes-Together

I like this app., I have to give it more time to see how it goes. I will be back for the full review, when I have more information.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We hope you continue to enjoy our app.

MYJN

Good apps, hope time and experience will make the developer expand it's business and grow in future !

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are always working on expanding our business to offer more and better services to our customers!

Conflict Couture

The recommendations always show something similar and I did not have to do any tagging to set it up.

When I requested to be able to change the title... Vola the next day the team updated. Really great and responsive customer service for a free app!!

I like that it was easy to set up and will run in the background.

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy to be able to provide you with an app that meets your needs!

1 2 4 Next