Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by ScopeMedia

Increase Sales with Automated AI Recommendations

Fashion Store Women zone

This app looks very well, really shows similar products, and not in the last place customer support is great. Thank you people.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website www.doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Regrunged Clothing

It does exactly what it says it does it will do.

It could use some more customization options, but it works great for regrunged.com

Tudors | Shirt Kingdom

We are using Simile for our Online Store and it is a life saver! All the recommendations are ON POINT! We love it!!!!!

Lifeism

Great App, Works like butter on mobile and my desktop too. Highly recommended. You can check it on my website www.lifeism.in

Clothes-Together

I like this app., I have to give it more time to see how it goes. I will be back for the full review, when I have more information.

MYJN

Good apps, hope time and experience will make the developer expand it's business and grow in future !

Conflict Couture

The recommendations always show something similar and I did not have to do any tagging to set it up.

When I requested to be able to change the title... Vola the next day the team updated. Really great and responsive customer service for a free app!!

I like that it was easy to set up and will run in the background.

1 2 4 Next