Simile | Similar Upsell

Simile | Similar Upsell

by ScopeMedia

AI Powered, Automatic Recommendations for Dynamic Discovery

Zesties Inc

Works great! Super simple and exactly what my site needed. East to install and straightforward. Would recommend!

STEELEBEAM

Just uploaded this app, looks good does what it says, products are able to be viewed at the bottom of the add to cart page. All good

TrinityPop

Very good app. Simple to use.

We had an issue with it at one point but customer service fixed the problem for us very quickly. They were very nice and helpful. Thank you!

We'd recommend anyone to try this app first before they buy a different upsell app.

Amara Bryn Essentials

We wanted an app to showcase our other similar products as recomendation products to encurage upsells. This app is exactly what we needed. Simile, does exactly what it says it will do. It looks great, works great and is perfect for our customers and our store. Simile, adds that extra look of professionalism to our site. It was easy to install, integrated well and was the perfect solution to our issue. We look forward to seeing great results. Thank you so much for this app.

June 3, 2019

Thank you for your support! :D

CATOPIAN

This is the perfect upselling app. It's easy to set up and also smart in picking the suggestions. I'm using the free version and I'm very happy with it. Thanks.

PortieTown

There's nothing I don't enjoy about this app, it's simple, easy to use, and completely automated. Love it!

May 21, 2019

So glad you love it!! :D

Upbuilding shop

Great upsell app i have used. It also makes my store looks beautiful and professional. They also have good customer service

Rota BR Acessórios

Awesome app and good support! It works nicely in my shop and the free seetings are good. Reccomended app

Odyssey Fashion Trends

Extremely happy with this app. Glad to have found it. Whoever made this app did a great job with it.

IVEN DUPOND | Premium Eyewear Paris

That's exactly what I was looking for. It is simple and beautiful.
Had an issue but they solved it in a few minutes!

Previous 1 3