Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Cabin Kit Company

Simple and amazing solution for my store. Customer service is ridiculously fast and efficient. Recommended!

KingsBottle.com.au

Questions and Answers app support team provides very good service, quick and fix the problem. I will definitely recommend this app.

Sofary Lighting

The customer service is very good! The support expert Milan Manvar, was incredibly patient and helpful! Thank you.

Knac Knac

During installation of the app and adapting it to our site, the support expert Milan Manvar, was incredibly patient and helpful in making sure that everything went smoothly.

The Tool Haven

Milan provided a good level of service. was very prompt with support and able to fix my issues quickly

BB Garage Storage Solutions

Love this app and the support you get along with it. Simprosys has been our favorite app development team across the board.

Outdoor Kitchen Connection

The entire Simprosys team is awesome and extremely helpful. We are using the feed for google and just yesterday decided to add the product Questions & Answer app. The add was easy to install but I did want to make it seem built in so I reached to support and Milan who is great and provides the best customer service was able to help me out and take care of this. Make it easy on yourself and just click add for simprosys you wont be sorry and it will make your life easy!

G3 Store [CAD]

We've used this app for a couple years and its been very helpful in giving our customers a place where they can ask questions and we can easily post the answers to the product pages. This has lowered our Customer Service workload over time. We appreciated that the app's support team helped us export the Q&A data - which has helped us do some deeper analysis.

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

This is a really good app, especially when you have a FAQs page where you don't have all questions answered and you don't have a live chat where people can chat in. It's been somewhere between a good "Reviews" app and a FAQs app for us.

ÇHANELIA

The app does what it says, and the support team was very responsive. We do recommend installing this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20