Product Questions and Answers

Product Questions and Answers

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Lodgefair

This app does what it says and the customer service is excellent. Milan helped me w/ adding the snippet to my theme and was very responsive.

hadineeon.net

This app help me a lot, it is easy and good use. And the service is good, they email you back quicly if you have any problem sent to them.

ohBulbs.com

Great App! Easy and friendly interface. Fast customer support. Gives a Great and professional Touch to our website

SHERATIQUE

UPDATED: The support team reached out to me and they attempted to fix the situation. They offered me a free upgraded service. Overall, the app looks great on my website and I recommend you to try it!!

-------------

My website is English-Arabic, so I needed to translate the content, and I did using a 3rd-party app, but I couldn't translate everything. I asked the support team to integrate with my translation app, they instead advised that when I upgrade my plan, I will be able to translate the content.

So I upgraded just to realize that I CAN NOT translate, instead I can ONLY REPLACE the content, which means I can only use ONE LANGUAGE!!

I felt SCAMMED and I asked them to find a solution for me .. they said they will .. it's been a week now and I got no response.

I'm going to uninstall the app soon!!!

RAKwireless

This is a very useful app. Customer service is superb doing my request for making the layout mobile responsive! Kudos to Simprosys team! store.rakwireless.com

アーカムショップ本店

Answering inquiries is fast and polite.
The problem has been solved. Thank you very much.
The app is easy to use in Japan.

My Dental Wig

We use this app in our store at: https://mydentalwig.com/ and it's a great app that is easy to use. You can visit our store to see it in action

Tomahawk Power

This is the best app I found for FAQ/Q&A on the Shopify app store. The customer service is also very very good. Very impressed.

Castello DaVarg & Co.

I used this app for few weeks and found it adds + 15 sec to page load time. Test on your website before deploying.

November 13, 2019

Hi,

I acknowledge that there was an issue for about 6 hrs on our servers of this app only.

We have fixed it. In fact, we learnt this lesson hard and have made the corrections in the process that led to this situation.

Otherwise, our apps are known to be best for loading and performance.

I can see you have uninstalled the app and let me know if you need any kind of assistance in the reinstallation.

I apologise and regret the inconvenience it might have caused.

Amit
CEO, Simprosys InfoMedia.

UnderAir

Cant use apps that have issues and suddenly cause 30 sec load times. No way to immediately chat with devs either. Just can't take the risk these days.

November 13, 2019

Hi,

Otherwise, our apps are known to be best for loading and performance.

I apologise and regret the inconvenience it might have caused.

Amit