Product Questions and Answers

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Free plan available

Onlinemedicaltesting Com

Good idea. Needs to be a bit easier to customize re: placement, and color, size etc of button. Would recommend.

Menxtend

Excellent apps, the support is great.

Designs By Dees Hands 2

As others have said installation was easy just adding one or two lines of code (if you want the extra button which I choose not to install). The hard part is done for you when you click the install button :).

I am sure my customers will find this useful. Looking forward to seeing how well it works for me.

Medineterranean

Super easy to install and it looks really nice in our theme. I will post more info when we received some customers' questions. www.medineterranean.com

Chairs4gaming

Simple but powerful app to help our visitors ask a question and get a quick reply.

Michaelfoxreviews

Highly recommend for selling services on Shopify where there are no "definitive" features. Since I cater to specific SEO tastes, this helps my clients find all the answers they need based on previous questions and their own.

Theblacksteel

Prompt support. A great app. Been able to answer a few questions that others can see and decide about their purchase. Works perfect for my product and I'm very surprised to see how detailed a customer can get, which is great!

Badminton Warehouse

Easy to install. Hoping it helps us with driving more traffic to our site.

Courez Chez Must

This app is relly easy to use and blends in with website design perfectly

Teaveli

Amazing app with fabulous customer support. Was facing initial hiccups. My email to them was responded to in 5 minutes! Could not have asked for more