Product Questions and Answers

Helps you create Product Specific FAQ Section on Product Pages

Free plan available

Amdivetest

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Awesome app, easy to use and install, good price and the customer support is very prompt. Highly recommend to implement into your shop

Octo Treasures

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app very easy to integrate with your Shopify store. Thank You

Bigbentleys

Installed this app a few days ago and it really does work well. Arms length interaction and starts to create a valuable and poignant FAQ on your product page and product specific too. Great app.

Optics Incorporated

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is very friendly and willing to create customizations on colors and placement of buttons! Turn around time for my special request was 24 hours and was greatly appreciated.

Kindlecentre

Location Australia

Overall I would recommend if you think your customers would need this feature. Support is excellent.

Technical problems:
- adds 14kb to every single page, lowering your google page speed rank.
- javascript isn't minified or cached

Feature problems:
- questions and answers don't have a date-time.
- duplicating products causes the app to break because you'll be showing questions from one product in the other.

Coloraddicted Com

Location Greece
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great app ! Looks great and I look forward to using it. I really hope that this will help me make a difference in customer service and, hence, sales. We'll see ...

Penningtonsconfectionery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, easy to setup and works well on our site. Gives us another way to interact with our customers and also answer customer questions before they have them.

Tac City Goods Co

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I think this app is awesome. I love that I can easily share the answers to frequently answered questions with others who may be wondering the same thing. Not to mention the fact that people are asking questions about the products also helps with providing social proof.

Hyper Fitness

Time spent using app 17 minutes

App was easy to install & looks great on the site! Cant wait to see questions start rolling in I think this will be a great addition to my site

Lettersgreekapparel

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great help, simple setup and helps build customer confidence in the brand.