Simple Affiliate

Simple Affiliate

by Simple Affiliate

Seamless influencer marketing

flirties

I have trolled through various apps and managed to narrow it down to Simple and another app. The installation was really easy and straight forward and the look and feel perfect. The integration into our shopify store was seamless and it looked part of the shop which I really like. Customer support was lovely and very helpful too :)

FITTASTE

The best app on the affiliate marketing. We are using it for affiliate tracking and it is working perfect for us. although simple affiliate helps with perfect support and skills. the support is excellent. give it a try and work with them! We can recommend it to everybody!

Rug Love

This is by far the best Affiliate/Influencer App. I know as I tried them all. others were either far too complicated with too many gimmicks, cost a ton per month, hosted externally so taking people away from your site. This is where Simple Affiliate just nails it perfectly - great price, very simple and easy interface that just WORKS as it should with no silly features. Best of all its hosted on from within your own Shopify Admin making everything seamless. Big shout out to Customer Service too who tweaked some of the CSS for me so it matches my store. A customer for life and already reaping big benefits from this app. Thanks guys 5 Stars.

Mana Threads

Great app, amazing customer service. I just signed up and had Sebastian helping me, he was walking me trough setting up everything.
Recommend!

Case Warehouse

The benefit of this app is that everything is integrated as part of your website. Customers do not have to go to a separate website to sign up and handle they payments and commissions.

Its a simple app which has all the core features you need for any real business to use.

Customer support is friendly, helpful and usually on the live chat when I have needed to speak to them.

5 out of 5. Give the app a try.

THE LASH SHOP

This is by far the best affiliate app! Not to mention, it has a great price point! I've tried a few different affiliate apps, and none of them compare to this! The support is AMAZING! I love how fast they are at providing answers and even fixing my coding when I was having issues. Don't be fooled by the few reviews they have - the app is simply amazing and you won't regret using it! Highly, highly recommend it!

Bottled Up Inside

Okay guys, im going to be completely honest, i have had some horrible experiences with apps of all categories throughout my time in business. But, simple affiliate, although they initially hesitant because of the small amount of reviews; i was incredibly amazed with how effective and "simple" this app really is. i have tested multiple different apps in this industry, and been disappointed every time. But, i cannot fault this app. This isn't just the best affiliate program app on the market; This is up there as being one of the most cost efficient, easy to use, incredibly supportive and nice customer service, as well as an incredibly easy user interface, that there is on the shopify app store.

Peak and Valley

The customer support is AMAZING - every time I have a question, it's always answered in 1 hour or less. You can tell the people behind this company really care about their customers and the quality of their software. I never leave reviews for Shopify apps, but just had to for Simple Affiliate because of how impressed I am with their service.

Yulu Tea

Works well. I like how simple it is and that its a flat rate for all affiliates and orders, Easy enough to install and great support.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

We talked to them and they helped us bulk import our affiliates. Very unique approach and lots of potential

Previous 1