Simple Affiliate

Seamless influencer marketing

From $14/month. 14-day free trial.

THE LASH SHOP

This is by far the best affiliate app! Not to mention, it has a great price point! I've tried a few different affiliate apps, and none of them compare to this! The support is AMAZING! I love how fast they are at providing answers and even fixing my coding when I was having issues. Don't be fooled by the few reviews they have - the app is simply amazing and you won't regret using it! Highly, highly recommend it!

Bottled Up Inside

Okay guys, im going to be completely honest, i have had some horrible experiences with apps of all categories throughout my time in business. But, simple affiliate, although they initially hesitant because of the small amount of reviews; i was incredibly amazed with how effective and "simple" this app really is. i have tested multiple different apps in this industry, and been disappointed every time. But, i cannot fault this app. This isn't just the best affiliate program app on the market; This is up there as being one of the most cost efficient, easy to use, incredibly supportive and nice customer service, as well as an incredibly easy user interface, that there is on the shopify app store.

Peak and Valley

The customer support is AMAZING - every time I have a question, it's always answered in 1 hour or less. You can tell the people behind this company really care about their customers and the quality of their software. I never leave reviews for Shopify apps, but just had to for Simple Affiliate because of how impressed I am with their service.

Yulu Tea

Works well. I like how simple it is and that its a flat rate for all affiliates and orders, Easy enough to install and great support.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

We talked to them and they helped us bulk import our affiliates. Very unique approach and lots of potential

Lee's Provisions

We've tried many affiliate apps before trying this one - its cleanest one yet! Thank you very much!!

Lupos Biotechnology Inc.

We use this app to run our affiliate program. Setup was easy and support was great when we wanted to customize the look of it. Good work!

1 3 Next