Simple Affiliate

Seamless influencer marketing

From $14/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Glamour Stockings

Location Spain

I use this app to run my GS Ambassador Team and IT'S AWESOME!!! Not to mention how attentive and helpful their support team are. Definitely use this app - you can customise it like you wouldn't believe! 100% Recommend.

Props To You - Photo Booth Props

Perfect tracking app for marketing - not just a 'Simple Affiliate' system - but a very versatile app with GREAT support. Highly recommended.

33Fuel

This is an AMAZING app, easy to use, it opens huge opportunities of income with a small investment. I hugely recommend it! You will love it. Plus customer service is FAB, Milos was helpful, professional and he also customized our Simple Affiliate LOG IN pop up in 2 minutes. SUPER !!!!

Project Solar

Awesome app. So simple as the name portrays. Their dev team bent over backwards to help with a unique feature add. Really impressed!

Deskr

This app is really easy to use and the developers are on board to help with any questions you have. I'm looking forward to grow my brand with more affiliates through Simple Affiliate! :)

munazo-store

アフィリエイト管理画面を、Shopify内に作成できるのが最高です。機能もシンプルかつ重要な点を押さえていて、チャットも親身に相談に乗ってくれます。クライアントにも喜んでもらえました。長く使っていこうと思います。
商品別のコミッション設定は早く実装されることを祈っています。

Wyld Skincare

App works great, lives up to its name by being super simple and easy to use. Support was also really helpful!

Holork

very efficient application, is helping me a lot. Its features are excellent. Your service is very fast. I recommend!

Alex Eagle Studio

We wanted an app that would allow any of our team to register affiliate partnerships and create affiliate links, we found it. Remarkably simple app, and really helpful & responsive team.

Farjo Gold

amazing support! simple and effective app. has all the right features for making this work and allowing affiliates to promote our brand. thank you

Previous 1 3 4