Simple Affiliate

Simple Affiliate

by Simple Affiliate

Seamless influencer marketing

munazo-store

アフィリエイト管理画面を、Shopify内に作成できるのが最高です。機能もシンプルかつ重要な点を押さえていて、チャットも親身に相談に乗ってくれます。クライアントにも喜んでもらえました。長く使っていこうと思います。
商品別のコミッション設定は早く実装されることを祈っています。

Wyld Skincare

App works great, lives up to its name by being super simple and easy to use. Support was also really helpful!

Holork

very efficient application, is helping me a lot. Its features are excellent. Your service is very fast. I recommend!

Alex Eagle Studio

We wanted an app that would allow any of our team to register affiliate partnerships and create affiliate links, we found it. Remarkably simple app, and really helpful & responsive team.

Farjo Gold

amazing support! simple and effective app. has all the right features for making this work and allowing affiliates to promote our brand. thank you

YoungLA

So far so good except some minor details but sebastian has been really helpful on customization and figuring out the needs for our business. Looking forward to seeing how this keeps working for our ambassador program!

Mad Viking

I had a few design changes and I got on the app chat and Sebastian hooked me up in just a few minutes!!! Everything looks great now. Very much appreciated. So far this app and support are great.

Resolution Games Shop

Simple, yet powerful and easy to setup solution. Plus a super helpful and responsive support! 5 out 5!

HHCO

Very responsive team and their application fits our needs as we have a few hundred partners and plan to seriously grow our affiliate network. Milos (rep) was helpful with an important update I requested which was completed in a week. Looking forward to new features!

GASM Cosmetics

Brilliant tool and amazing customer service. Always on hand if you need anything. Would recommend to try this app

Previous 1 3