Simple Bundles & Kits

Simple Bundles & Kits

by Freshly Commerce

Build & fulfill multi-SKU bundles — 3PL, FBA, and ShipStation

Mobile Mattress

We use this app to create our bundle products and it is fantastic! We went from a heavy additional add-on software program to this and it works exactly the same (if not easier!), plus the price isn't even comparable! Simple Bundles is so much cheaper!! Would highly recommend ☺️

September 16, 2021

Happy to hear that Simple Bundles is easy to use and at the price point you were looking for. Thanks for recommending our app! 😊

The Very Best Cookie In The Whole Wide World

Love this app, helps me manage the inventory of individual products so much easier and more accurately.

September 14, 2021

Those do look like the very best cookies in the whole wide world! 🤤 Thanks for loving our app. 💕

Unravelled Store

This app has made a huge difference to our business because we can create kits from inventory items and as each one sells the inventory automatically updates. Stock control has become much easier with Simple Bundles.

September 14, 2021

We love those knit kits! 😍 Happy to hear that stock control has become easier for you. 🧶

Spack Craft Fabric

The app is as described, simple to use and set-up! I had a small problem with inventory sync that the team helped me sort out right away (that would likely have resolved on its own had I been a little more patient) and they were very pleasant to deal with. I haven't tested the back end yet (selling a bundle), but I expect no difficulties.

August 11, 2021

Thanks your great review — we were happy to help! Love the Harry Potter fabric bundle. 🪄🪡

almarieswimwear

We searched for a simple bundle-generator for Shopify for a while and found this app which is the best solution if you need just to connect multiple products to one "parent" product. The only thing is missing is some bulk editor or an import system - but don't worry, the customer service can take care of it and they are super communicative and helpful. Highly recommended!

August 11, 2021

We were happy to help get all your bundles set up! 👙🩳 Thanks for your 5-star review!

Sarah’s Closet

I am very impressed with this app. It’s very user friendly and is perfect for creating bundles in my clothing store! It has transformed my sales and has definitely increased interest to items that are slow to move or more expensive than others. Customers love a deal! Also, their customer service is top-notch and very friendly! They went above and beyond my expectations.

July 13, 2021

We're so excited to hear that Simple Bundles has transformed your sales. 👚 👖 Thanks for your thoughtful review. 🥳

Sea Apple

Simple Bundles app was just what we needed to take the load of our inventory tracking when we curate our boxes!
Basil and Lichen were prompt with their replies and quick to help solve any issues/ questions we had with the app. Amazing team, wonderful and intuitive app!

July 13, 2021

Thanks for working with us and providing us with your great feedback! Your new clothing bundles look beautiful! 🍼👼

essano

This app is as elegant as it can get with bundles. It is well designed to tie in all of Shopify's core product and variant functionalities seamlessly while giving so much curation control to the merchant. To top it off, Basil and Lichen are just pure joy to work with. Time and time again, they have addressed my questions and concerns with regards to my setup. Thanks team!

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for being a great partner to work with! 💕 We're excited to see your bundles in the wild. 💫

hey party

Really love the app! I was looking for an app like this for a very long time now and finally found it :) It works very well, and it is really easy to use. I have a lot of bundles and now I can manage my inventory much much better. Thank you very much for this app, it helped me a lot! And the support is also great.

May 31, 2021

We're happy to hear that managing your inventory has become easier. 🤩 Thanks for taking the time to write a review! 🌻

Miniso CA

This is the ONLY bundle app so far in the whole Shopify App Store that could help us pull Mystery Box Bundle (bundle content didn't show on order confirmation). Fair price for a great and simple bundle app, and it's very easy to set up. Customer support is extremely helpful, since our campaign requires a bit of modification. I would love to have a short performance summary on the dashboard although can always pull data from Shopify reports, but it could be an excellent add-in for the app in the future.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for a great review! 🌷 and we'll be working on the performance summary soon! 😉

Previous 1