Simple Bundles & Kits

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Mai 2024

It allowed us to bundle up two of our products to make available for purchase. We could not see another way to make the gear available for sale and they provided us with all of the necessities.

POINT 3 Basketball
9 monate mit der App
1. Juli 2024

I am old and not that good with cresting internet product bundles. The staff here have always helped me work though any issues. I wish there wer more videos at the start.

Proctorski.com
25 tage mit der App
17. Juni 2024

This is a great App that almost meets our needs, any issues I have are dealt with quickly in a professional manor. Customer service reps are very good and helpful, there are a few improvements that we are going to need in the future and I'm sure the customer service team will do all they can to help.
I would certainly recommend this app for simple bundles.

Baby and Nursery World
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 tage mit der App
12. April 2024

It’s only been one day, but set up was pretty easy and support was very responsive in helping get set up.

Chester & Co.
23 tage mit der App
Freshly Commerce hat geantwortet 17. April 2024

Thanks for your review!

29. Februar 2024

Freshly Commerce's customer service is excellent and the app itself is wonderful! Thanks to Freshly Commerce for putting this app together and facilitating the sale of custom bundle packs on my site. 4 out of 5 stars only because it feels like a third-party work around, no fault to Freshly.

Sauce Lords
5 tage mit der App
Freshly Commerce hat geantwortet 2. April 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! 🙌

13. Dezember 2023

While there are some features we'd like (like better synchronization with ShipStation), this app has accomplished most of our bundle needs well. Support team is great and very helpful. Usually replies quickly as well.

All American Print Supply Co.
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Freshly Commerce hat geantwortet 21. Dezember 2023

Thanks for your review! Our team has taken note of your feedback.

17. Oktober 2023

The support team is unmatched! I wanted more customization on my product pages for the bundles we created submitted a ticket next thing I know they had already made a copy and coded the customization I wanted. So it may be simple but they are willing to stretch the boundaries of there program!!

ThePicklrShop
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Freshly Commerce hat geantwortet 5. November 2023

Thank you for your lovely review. ⭐️

8. November 2023

Overall great experience. Customer support is knowledgeable and eager to solve any problems you may have. One thing to note is that Simple Bundles does not seem to work with a drawer-style cart (at least in my case). It needs a POST request and does not use AJAX through JavaScript to add the items to the cart. Therefore the page needs to reload and show the cart page for the app to work properly. After setting my cart to a page instead of a drawer it worked great.

Neil's Real Deal
Kanada
7 tage mit der App
Freshly Commerce hat geantwortet 16. November 2023

Thanks for your thoughtful review and feedback. 🙌 We've already made a note of this for our product team.

13. November 2021

I think once I understand the functionality better, it will be easier to use. I do enjoy how communicative the staff are to assist to resolve any issue.

S.T.M. Body Essentials
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Freshly Commerce hat geantwortet 18. November 2021

Thanks for your review! If you have any more questions for us, please let us know. 😊

1. Juni 2022

Great app for us as we have many bundles and this allows us to pass the bundle inventory to our 3PL without issues.

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Freshly Commerce hat geantwortet 9. Juni 2022

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any feedback to make the experience even better for your team. 🙌