Simple Bundles & Kits , 290 vurderinger

Peppy
Kasakhstan
17 dager bruker appen
Freshly Commerce svarte 29. desember 2023

Hi there, we noticed you only had Simple Bundles installed for a couple minutes with no app activity before posting your review. I'm interested in learning about any challenges you faced so we can help out. Please reach out to our support team at hello@simplebundles.com. Thanks!

28. august 2023

We are trying to work with it for 2 months. Be careful, our inventory has been restored randomly many times, and it shows products out of stock, creating a huge amount of rework for us.

Ókolo pañales ecológicos
Colombia
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Freshly Commerce svarte 5. november 2023

Thanks so much for continuing to work with our team to figure out the issue. Please let us know if we can help further!

12. april 2023

Horrific app. constantly processing orders that are empty and missing SKUs.

They also recently implemented a cowboy fix, cancelling orders and replacing them which has caused even more headaches for us and our customers.

AVOID!!

Walker-golf-things
5 måneder bruker appen
Freshly Commerce svarte 14. april 2023

We discussed in depth these limitations and workarounds with you 6 months ago. While we’re grateful that you’ve stuck with us despite this, we’re scratching our heads a bit since the issue and solution remain the same. We even suggested an alternative solution at the time that might have worked better for you. We understand that our workarounds might not be perfect, but given our current constraints, they’re the best we can offer. We take our development standards seriously which include getting creative with our solutions to make things work for our users. Let’s work together to find a way to get things back on track as soon as we hear back from you. 🙂

16. februar 2024

Your app resets all my stock. All my products in 0.

Básicas 100%
Colombia
30. november 2022

I have been using this app for months. Now the discounted bundle price is not showing on the collection page. It is showing on the product page. Support does not understand the problem and continues to send me instruction on how to discount a product bundle. I know how to do this, showed screen shots, but they still do not understand

Fitness Exchange
USA
6 måneder bruker appen
Freshly Commerce svarte 9. desember 2022

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and I sincerely apologize. I've contacted you directly to make sure your issue has been resolved and I want to assure you that we're always looking for ways to improve our support team and provide better service to our users.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future!