Simple Bundles & Kits

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年5月28日

It allowed us to bundle up two of our products to make available for purchase. We could not see another way to make the gear available for sale and they provided us with all of the necessities.

POINT 3 Basketball
使用應用程式 9個月
2024年7月1日

I am old and not that good with cresting internet product bundles. The staff here have always helped me work though any issues. I wish there wer more videos at the start.

Proctorski.com
使用應用程式 25天
2024年6月17日

This is a great App that almost meets our needs, any issues I have are dealt with quickly in a professional manor. Customer service reps are very good and helpful, there are a few improvements that we are going to need in the future and I'm sure the customer service team will do all they can to help.
I would certainly recommend this app for simple bundles.

Baby and Nursery World
英國
使用應用程式 7天
2024年4月12日

It’s only been one day, but set up was pretty easy and support was very responsive in helping get set up.

Chester & Co.
使用應用程式 23天
Freshly Commerce 已回覆 2024年4月17日

Thanks for your review!

2024年2月29日

Freshly Commerce's customer service is excellent and the app itself is wonderful! Thanks to Freshly Commerce for putting this app together and facilitating the sale of custom bundle packs on my site. 4 out of 5 stars only because it feels like a third-party work around, no fault to Freshly.

Sauce Lords
使用應用程式 5天
Freshly Commerce 已回覆 2024年4月2日

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! 🙌

2023年12月13日

While there are some features we'd like (like better synchronization with ShipStation), this app has accomplished most of our bundle needs well. Support team is great and very helpful. Usually replies quickly as well.

All American Print Supply Co.
使用應用程式 1年多
Freshly Commerce 已回覆 2023年12月21日

Thanks for your review! Our team has taken note of your feedback.

2023年10月17日

The support team is unmatched! I wanted more customization on my product pages for the bundles we created submitted a ticket next thing I know they had already made a copy and coded the customization I wanted. So it may be simple but they are willing to stretch the boundaries of there program!!

ThePicklrShop
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Freshly Commerce 已回覆 2023年11月5日

Thank you for your lovely review. ⭐️

2023年11月8日

Overall great experience. Customer support is knowledgeable and eager to solve any problems you may have. One thing to note is that Simple Bundles does not seem to work with a drawer-style cart (at least in my case). It needs a POST request and does not use AJAX through JavaScript to add the items to the cart. Therefore the page needs to reload and show the cart page for the app to work properly. After setting my cart to a page instead of a drawer it worked great.

Neil's Real Deal
加拿大
使用應用程式 7天
Freshly Commerce 已回覆 2023年11月16日

Thanks for your thoughtful review and feedback. 🙌 We've already made a note of this for our product team.

2021年11月13日

I think once I understand the functionality better, it will be easier to use. I do enjoy how communicative the staff are to assist to resolve any issue.

S.T.M. Body Essentials
使用應用程式 2年多
Freshly Commerce 已回覆 2021年11月18日

Thanks for your review! If you have any more questions for us, please let us know. 😊

2022年6月1日

Great app for us as we have many bundles and this allows us to pass the bundle inventory to our 3PL without issues.

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care
使用應用程式 接近2年
Freshly Commerce 已回覆 2022年6月9日

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any feedback to make the experience even better for your team. 🙌