FC Simple Bundles & Kits

Developer
Freshly Commerce
4.7
November 14, 2022

Simple bundles is easy and works great. The only downside is that it dont have any features yet which removes the discount value, which will make the stats in Shopify not 100%.

Spillgutta
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 months
Freshly Commerce replied November 19, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and feedback. 🤗

November 4, 2022

It works as advertised and they run discounts from time to time! We use this app to simplify packing orders and add clarity on what parts are included.

Anything Scout
Time spent using app: 4 months
Freshly Commerce replied November 6, 2022

Thanks for your review and all the best this holiday season! 🛍️

Edited October 17, 2022

I would have highly recommended this, but the last support ticket that was impacting sales took them more than 24 hours to get back to me in which they then stated it wasn't their app that was impacting the issue and they directed me to other bundle apps to try. I then turned to Shopify Help in which they said the issue was due to a previous app that was deleted and left junk code. So yes, Simple Bundles support was correct, but communication and support dragged on way longer than it should have with an answer that wasn't helpful. Other than this, it's simple to use and build bundles and does what I need to for the time being.

Ada Lip Beauty
Time spent using app: 23 days
Freshly Commerce replied October 24, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to review our app and for your feedback!

August 24, 2022

This app works quite well and has enabled me to significantly increase sales. The bundle creation system is rather cumbersome and should be improved, especially for complex bundles. If you need to create bundles try it out, in my case it worked quite well.

Viper Tactical
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
Freshly Commerce replied September 8, 2022

Congrats on your sales increase. 📈 🚀 We're wishing you continued success! Thanks so much for your feedback—I'll reach out shortly to understand the specifics so we can improve the bundle building flow.

July 4, 2022

Simple Bundles is a great option to create bundle value packs for merchants not on Shopify Plus. It has been a great addition to our site, supporting us to grow AOV significantly in line with business goals. Their support is fantastic too, very prompt replies and extremely helpful. I have only taken a star off because the way we are using bundles within the app doesn't allow Shopify discounts to apply so I wish that was resolved. Apart from that, highly recommend!

Drool by Dr. Chris Brown
Time spent using app: 4 months
Freshly Commerce replied July 4, 2022

We're thrilled to hear about your increased AOV. 🚀 Thanks so much for your great feedback! All our bundle types allow for discount stacking except for our separately priced items bundle type. Unfortunately, applying multiple discounts to this bundle type is a bit tricky in the way it works with Shopify today.