FC Simple Bundles & Kits

Developer
Freshly Commerce
4.7
December 7, 2022

Simple and Easy! Adding bundles to our site has created more options for our customers to choose from.

The Growers Exchange
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 7, 2022

We’ve been using the Shopify Bundle App for our spirits tasting box business liquorloot.com, and it has revolutionised the way we operate! The app is incredibly easy to use, and provides a ton of innovative features that really help us manage our stock and create exciting bundle packs. We can now easily create bundles with just one click, and track our stock at the same time. This helps us make sure we don’t run out of popular items and also allows us to experiment with different combinations. We highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy to use, cost effective and efficient solution to managing your store’s stocks and bundle offerings.

Liquor Loot
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 1, 2022

Easy to use, innovative, and allows us to create many different packs while clearly tracking our stocks

Casambu
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 30, 2022

Great app, been used for a while now and it works just fine. i'd definitely recommend, we even use it for orders coming from Tiktok.

Glow Hub Beauty
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Freshly Commerce replied December 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience with Simple Bundles! 😁 Wishing you all the best this holiday season. 🎁

November 29, 2022

I just started using it and haven't even implemented it. That said, this is literally the answer to my prayers. I have been trying to find an app that does bundling like this app does since I launched my store a year ago (January 2022) and have tried a few. None of them could do what this does. THANK YOU!

GamerTech Hardware
Time spent using app: 6 days
Freshly Commerce replied December 4, 2022

We're happy you found our app! Please let us know if we can help with your bundle setup. I hope you continue to find success in using Simple Bundles!