Simple Bundles & Kits

Simple Bundles & Kits | Reviews

by Freshly Commerce

Get BFCM ready with multi-SKU bundles—3PL, ShipStation, & more

Naturaleza Naturprodukte

Best bundle app out there. Especially important for clean inventory management and batch management.

mismobodycare

This app just what we need for our simple skincare bundles. Apart from straightforward bundles, customers are loving the ability to build-your-own-bundle. Support is excellent! Need some help to get our packing slips properly printed for bundles and solution provided within a couple of hours! Highly recommended!

THEHOUSEFUL

Great app - works perfectly and the support team is quick and helpful! Very handy if you have sets of products which are composed by single products.

Curlaholics

Great bundling app that is easy to set up. One of the only apps (that I could find) that allows you to show a bundle as a product (including variant options). Great customer support!

November 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We're excited to continue working with you. 😊

VERDENA

Very easy to use app with a very helpful support team. Very well suited for stores which sell bundles.

November 15, 2021

Thanks for your great review—I'm happy to hear that you were able to get the help you needed to start selling bundles! 🤩

Mobile Mattress

We use this app to create our bundle products and it is fantastic! We went from a heavy additional add-on software program to this and it works exactly the same (if not easier!), plus the price isn't even comparable! Simple Bundles is so much cheaper!! Would highly recommend ☺️

September 16, 2021

Happy to hear that Simple Bundles is easy to use and at the price point you were looking for. Thanks for recommending our app! 😊

The Very Best Cookie In The Whole Wide World

Love this app, helps me manage the inventory of individual products so much easier and more accurately.

September 14, 2021

Those do look like the very best cookies in the whole wide world! 🤤 Thanks for loving our app. 💕

Unravelled Store

This app has made a huge difference to our business because we can create kits from inventory items and as each one sells the inventory automatically updates. Stock control has become much easier with Simple Bundles.

September 14, 2021

We love those knit kits! 😍 Happy to hear that stock control has become easier for you. 🧶

Spack Craft Fabric

The app is as described, simple to use and set-up! I had a small problem with inventory sync that the team helped me sort out right away (that would likely have resolved on its own had I been a little more patient) and they were very pleasant to deal with. I haven't tested the back end yet (selling a bundle), but I expect no difficulties.

August 11, 2021

Thanks your great review — we were happy to help! Love the Harry Potter fabric bundle. 🪄🪡

almarieswimwear

We searched for a simple bundle-generator for Shopify for a while and found this app which is the best solution if you need just to connect multiple products to one "parent" product. The only thing is missing is some bulk editor or an import system - but don't worry, the customer service can take care of it and they are super communicative and helpful. Highly recommended!

August 11, 2021

We were happy to help get all your bundles set up! 👙🩳 Thanks for your 5-star review!

Previous 1