Simple Bundles & Kits

Single & multi-SKU bundles + infinite options—3PL, WMS & more!

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

毛孩站起來!Furkids Standup!

Location Taiwan

整體使用非常方便,也解決了我們寵物罐頭的組合問題!讓我們可以在同一個罐頭口味上架1入6入12入24入並且同步庫存這對我們來說幫忙真的非常的大,十分推薦有相關問題需要解決的商家使用他們的程式來解決問題!

感谢您对我们的评价,很高兴它可以为您服务。🐶

LOADEDSHOP.net

Location Sweden

The app is awesome and I can recommend it!! And Basil is the most fearless Shopify-Ninja I've worked with, he made the impossible possible -in other words, great support!! :-)

July 4, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving us a great review! 🥷💕 We're so happy that you're enjoying Simple Bundles! and we agree—Basil is awesome :)

Thuren Fabrication

Contacted Customer service for a simple task and they promptly responded. Super helpful and direct. no fluff. just assistance. love it!

July 4, 2022

Thanks so much for your great review of our support staff! 🌻

GoodFoodBrands

Use this app to create bundles and works great, even in complex situations. Great customer support as well!

June 9, 2022

Thanks for your lovely review. 🥰

Element Tattoo Supply

We’ve been using this app for close to a year now and it has been great. Simple easy to use and does it’s job very well. I don’t know how support is because I never had to use them. This should say something at the very least. Highly recommend. Review update: In case you are wondering, the Support provided by Freshly Commerce is superb. For the first time, I need help configure a new feature and they were responsive and thorough. I received a lightning fast resolution. Five-stars!!!

June 9, 2022

Thanks so much for your 5-star review. 😊 We're so glad that you had a great experience with our support team and with our app. Please let us know if we can help out further!

Emma's bedroom

Location Australia

We had a specific goal we wanted to achieve through this app that wasn't readily available at that time, and Gimbert (Technical Merchant Advisor) assisted me thoroughly while he was implementing the feature we need for our Shopify store.

May 19, 2022

Thanks for working with our team! We hope your customers are loving your new bundles. 🥰

EL SEMBRADOR

I like this app, is good, the support is good, and I have 2 comments.
1.- Support only work via email, I would like this to be also via chat. 2.- Simple Bundles app, I would like it to have discounts for each product and that this also have a start date and end date of the package since these are temporary and have a lifetime. Thank you

May 19, 2022

Thanks for both your feedback! We're a small team and currently only have the capacity to support our merchants via email. But we do hope to support chat in the near future!

Rhino Rugby

Great app. Works just as we need it too.
Also customer service is outstanding!! They were very helpful and answered all my questions.

May 5, 2022

Thanks for your kind review. ✨ We're so glad that you're enjoying Simple Bundles. Please let us know if we can help out further!

Campus Store at College of the Ozarks

Don't confuse its "simple" name with the power of this app. There is simply no other app in the Shopify app store that solves the problem of product options and selling of infinitely customizable bundles like Simple Bundles. I reviewed all other mix and match bundlers and all but this one misses the most critical component: converting components of the customizable bundle into actual products so sales and inventory of the components are properly accounted. This app has eliminated our manual process of deducting inventory counts of bundle components. We used to spend about 20 hours per month doing this manual process. In addition, the support from this team is top-notch. Their team is very knowledgeable, responds quickly, and actively adds new features to their app. I highly recommend this app for any store offering customizable bundles.

May 5, 2022

We're so glad that Simple Bundles was able to eliminate the manual process. Thanks for being one of the first to try out our new infinite bundles feature and for providing us with valuable feedback! We're lucky to be working with a merchant like you.

Restore Face Body Soul

Location Australia

It is simple! But I had a moment when sitting up a new bundle and reached out for help.
Cherry replied quickly and helped me to finish setting up my bundle. The bundles have been selling well increasing my AOV. I'm now looking at how I can bundle more products.

May 3, 2022

We're excited to hear that your bundles are increasing your order value! Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. 🌷

Previous 1 3 4 5