Simple Coming Soon

Simple Coming Soon

by KAD Systems

Create a stylish coming soon landing page in just 2 minutes!

Hair Solutions

Super easy to use. Great app to use for a quick coming soon page. I would recommend this for sure! Well done guys!!!!

TAWAST Clothing

Great app and awesome customer service. Really quick to reply and help with any issues you might have.

charblanco

Simple AS IS. thank you. -charblanco.. Very clean very quick,
can't wait more future updates with more options.

GUETORI

Une application que je recommande, facile à mettre en place et très utile pour gagner en visibilité avant l'ouverture de la boutique. L'assistance est très réactive et intervient très rapidement.
An application that I recommend, easy to set up and very useful to gain visibility before opening the shop. The assistance is very reactive and intervenes very quickly.

LOVINNE

I'd use this app to help me when I need to update my website. I really like its simplicity. It would be nice if had a few template options and general tips for content writing.

The Big Man ZA

The support team are really professional. Prompt responses that are always helpful. Would definitely recommend this app to create a customizable Coming Soon Page

1 Body Life

This app was perfect and the support was amazing. It’s a great way to create a beautiful coming soon home page when you aren’t ready to have customers in your store and while you are working on development of your store.

CBD HEMP DIRECT

I've used this app now a couple times and it works very well. Thanks for making this great app for shopify customers.

Dip & Drip

We're using this app until we launch it was really easy to set up. The cost is convenient being we just started. If anyone would like to see how it looks before we launch you can go to www.dipanddrip.com . Thank you Simple Coming Soon it really is that simple!

StudioRaye

Does as it says on the tin - simple coming soon page, exactly what I wanted. Very Helpful support.

Previous 1 3 4