Simple Coming Soon

Simple Coming Soon

by KAD Systems

Create a stylish coming soon landing page in just 2 minutes!

Gestures.co

Easy to integrate but took some time to learn the functions of the plugin. I've given 5 stars because of the fact that the response time for maxim was absolutely quick. The live chat helped me out a lot. Great plugin! + excellent service.

Would recommend if your looking for a simple coming soon page!

Only con is the price but all in all great plugin!

June 17, 2019

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review! It is nice to know that the work of our support is highly appreciated by you.

Red White Blue Apparel

While the app did create some issues on my site, the concern and responsiveness by the support team was impressive. The original issue that caused the problem was fixed, for everyone, and all should be good.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for allowing us to resolve this situation, and for updating your review!

Ultimate Fan Brand

Easy to use and customize. Created a coming soon timer page in no time. Solid app, great if you need a timer fast.

solluciabracelets

Simple and effective. The app has everything I need. Helped me set up coming soon page and collect emails. Setting up is done in no time!

Hair Solutions

Super easy to use. Great app to use for a quick coming soon page. I would recommend this for sure! Well done guys!!!!

TAWAST Clothing

Great app and awesome customer service. Really quick to reply and help with any issues you might have.

charblanco

Simple AS IS. thank you. -charblanco.. Very clean very quick,
can't wait more future updates with more options.

GUETORI

Une application que je recommande, facile à mettre en place et très utile pour gagner en visibilité avant l'ouverture de la boutique. L'assistance est très réactive et intervient très rapidement.
An application that I recommend, easy to set up and very useful to gain visibility before opening the shop. The assistance is very reactive and intervenes very quickly.

LOVINNE

I'd use this app to help me when I need to update my website. I really like its simplicity. It would be nice if had a few template options and general tips for content writing.

The Big Man ZA

The support team are really professional. Prompt responses that are always helpful. Would definitely recommend this app to create a customizable Coming Soon Page

Previous 1 3 4 5