Coming Soon Page

Coming Soon Page

by KAD::Systems

Design an engaging under construction page in less than 2 min!

4TheLoLo

Amazing APP and customer service. Had a small issue with my domain redirecting as some coding needed attention. Their team emailed me back in less than 24 hours and fixed it themselves!!! Now that's awesome, highly recommended and the app itself is very user-friendly as well.

BeTimelessWatches

Horrible experience! I have not been able to upload my "under construction" page. I have been trying for hours an it won't load. I am very disappointed!

September 16, 2020

We are incredibly sorry for all the inconveniences.
Unfortunately, you have reached us during our after-hours, that is why we only managed to reply in 15 hours.
Please respond to your email and let us assist you on uploading your "under construction page".

fit-shaping

Amazing, very easy to install, in less than 5 minutes. Will definitely recommend. very beautiful design

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your enthusiastic review! We are glad that you liked our application so much.

Charlie Ella

Excellent app and excellent customer service!!!!! Thannks for everything Everyone should use this ap!!

April 8, 2020

Thank you for choosing our application! We are glad that you were satisfied with our service.

EssentialSupply.co.uk

Great app, great support too. Helped us within minutes was up and running.

April 8, 2020

We are glad that you appreciated our work so much, many thanks!

CleanHumans

I highly recommend this app when setting up your website. If you accidentally publish ahead of time you as a first time user. You are still able to set up a temporary website using this app. I was able to get help to make sure the site was working and so relieved.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We will try to make the application even better in order to earn the highest rating from you.

APATHYCPH

Great support, answered my question within 5 seconds, and fixed the problem within 5 minutes. Would highly recommend

April 8, 2020

Thank you very much! We try to provide the best user support.

Valley Summit Sellers

Love how the app lets me use my uploaded background-photos --instead of just generic ones supplied by an app (allows for more creativity). Using the functions of the app takes a little practice, but overall it's easy to use (even for a 1st-timer like me). Per the other reviews here, it seems that the user can get help as soon as its needed: I'm going to ask about font size and colors.

April 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for your brilliant review!

Gestures.co

Easy to integrate but took some time to learn the functions of the plugin. I've given 5 stars because of the fact that the response time for maxim was absolutely quick. The live chat helped me out a lot. Great plugin! + excellent service.

Would recommend if your looking for a simple coming soon page!

Only con is the price but all in all great plugin!

June 17, 2019

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review! It is nice to know that the work of our support is highly appreciated by you.

Red White Blue Apparel

While the app did create some issues on my site, the concern and responsiveness by the support team was impressive. The original issue that caused the problem was fixed, for everyone, and all should be good.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for allowing us to resolve this situation, and for updating your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5