Coming Soon Page

Coming Soon Page

by KAD::Systems

Design an engaging under construction page in less than 2 min!

fit-shaping

Amazing, very easy to install, in less than 5 minutes. Will definitely recommend. very beautiful design

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your enthusiastic review! We are glad that you liked our application so much.

Charlie Ella

Excellent app and excellent customer service!!!!! Thannks for everything Everyone should use this ap!!

April 8, 2020

Thank you for choosing our application! We are glad that you were satisfied with our service.

EssentialSupply.co.uk

Great app, great support too. Helped us within minutes was up and running.

April 8, 2020

We are glad that you appreciated our work so much, many thanks!

APATHYCPH

Great support, answered my question within 5 seconds, and fixed the problem within 5 minutes. Would highly recommend

April 8, 2020

Thank you very much! We try to provide the best user support.

Valley Summit Sellers

Love how the app lets me use my uploaded background-photos --instead of just generic ones supplied by an app (allows for more creativity). Using the functions of the app takes a little practice, but overall it's easy to use (even for a 1st-timer like me). Per the other reviews here, it seems that the user can get help as soon as its needed: I'm going to ask about font size and colors.

April 8, 2020

Thanks a lot for your brilliant review!

Gestures.co

Easy to integrate but took some time to learn the functions of the plugin. I've given 5 stars because of the fact that the response time for maxim was absolutely quick. The live chat helped me out a lot. Great plugin! + excellent service.

Would recommend if your looking for a simple coming soon page!

Only con is the price but all in all great plugin!

June 17, 2019

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review! It is nice to know that the work of our support is highly appreciated by you.

Ultimate Fan Brand

Easy to use and customize. Created a coming soon timer page in no time. Solid app, great if you need a timer fast.

solluciabracelets

Simple and effective. The app has everything I need. Helped me set up coming soon page and collect emails. Setting up is done in no time!

Hair Solutions

Super easy to use. Great app to use for a quick coming soon page. I would recommend this for sure! Well done guys!!!!

TAWAST Clothing

Great app and awesome customer service. Really quick to reply and help with any issues you might have.

Previous 1 3 4 5