Simple Coming Soon

Simple Coming Soon

by KAD Systems

Create a stylish coming soon landing page in just 2 minutes!

1 Body Life

This app was perfect and the support was amazing. It’s a great way to create a beautiful coming soon home page when you aren’t ready to have customers in your store and while you are working on development of your store.

CBD HEMP DIRECT

I've used this app now a couple times and it works very well. Thanks for making this great app for shopify customers.

Dip & Drip

We're using this app until we launch it was really easy to set up. The cost is convenient being we just started. If anyone would like to see how it looks before we launch you can go to www.dipanddrip.com . Thank you Simple Coming Soon it really is that simple!

StudioRaye

Does as it says on the tin - simple coming soon page, exactly what I wanted. Very Helpful support.

Rep Dat Designer

Great service, I ran into a small problem through shopify and they helped me right away!! Excellent!!

Testrs123

Just Works! ----------------------------------------------------

Harry Austin

I had some issues getting my page set up due to some kind of glitch in the app (or my computer or wifi connection), but the customer support staff were wonderful in completely setting it up for me within record time.

Cadence Kinley

Excellent app. Easy to work. Loved it!

Glodjewel

great help from the developing team, thank you

Woodward And Fox

Helpful staff. Responded quick to issues