Simple Coming Soon

Simple Coming Soon

by KAD Systems

Create a stylish coming soon landing page in just 2 minutes!

The Gifted Shero

Yes, I'd recommend this page! It was a great experience!

Amberseed

Cool app. need to downloaded twice, first time wasn't work properly, now its good.

Spex Hub

This App is FANTASTIC!! Simple, easy and quick to install. I am very busy creating my online store so didn't want to spend a lot of time on this. I'm also not 100% computer savvy, so to make sure i installed the App correctly i tried out their customer service. No waiting around here. Straight away everything got checked and confirmed that my lovely Coming soon page was live :-)

Ketastapasta

Easy to use, quick to set up, and frees my time to work on launching my business!

Polysleep Canada

well done app! I suggest it! it works perfectly and easy to use

Vroders Com

Great app! Easy to set up and works as expected!

Camsec

Awesome app, really easy to set up and to customize.

First we couldn't access the site, the "Coming soon" page kept showing up but the problem was solved through the support chat under a minute!

If you have the same problem after installing, log out of the admin and log back in :)

Thanks a lot for the great app!

Lovely Hunt

The app is very easy to install, very intuitive to use and looks great! It is well worth the price if you want a super nice looking landing page that can collect email address and increase your social media following up until the day your store goes live.

Plus, the support team is very nice, helpful and super responsive. So important! I would use it again for sure!

Potesting

Easy and quick to install. Not as many settings as it could be, but enough for us. This is exactly what we were looking for!

Manlymenshop

Everything works good! Greate app for great price