Coming Soon Page

Coming Soon Page

by KAD::Systems

Design an engaging under construction page in less than 2 min!

Ketastapasta

Easy to use, quick to set up, and frees my time to work on launching my business!

Polysleep Canada

well done app! I suggest it! it works perfectly and easy to use

Vroders Com

Great app! Easy to set up and works as expected!

Camsec

Awesome app, really easy to set up and to customize.

First we couldn't access the site, the "Coming soon" page kept showing up but the problem was solved through the support chat under a minute!

If you have the same problem after installing, log out of the admin and log back in :)

Thanks a lot for the great app!

Lovely Hunt

The app is very easy to install, very intuitive to use and looks great! It is well worth the price if you want a super nice looking landing page that can collect email address and increase your social media following up until the day your store goes live.

Plus, the support team is very nice, helpful and super responsive. So important! I would use it again for sure!

Potesting

Easy and quick to install. Not as many settings as it could be, but enough for us. This is exactly what we were looking for!

Manlymenshop

Everything works good! Greate app for great price

Terrenzojohnson

Good app. Responsive support. Easy to install and setup. Recommend!

Travel Mono

Best coming soon app! Many thanks to developers! I didn't have any problems with deactivation. Looks like previos reviewer could't just deactive app before uninstalling.

Oreillys Gift Stop Ltd

REVIEW UPDATE

The developer contacted me the following morning and was keen to resolve the issue. Although this was good, it was too late for us.

They asked for further details so I can only hope this is resolved quickly so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

They requested several times for me to change my review over Facebook and email, but as the app ended up not working I cannot give any higher than two stars. It would be misleading to give a positive review.

FYI, we were using version 0.2.

—————————————

Great, at first.

The app malfunctioned and did not let us deactivate. Checkbox to deactivate was stuck on and would not accept that it was deactivated. Timer ran out and we ended up being embarrassed to our customers on launch day.

If you try removing the app when in this state, your site will still try redirecting to the app's coming soon page, fail and refresh over and over again. We had our access temporarily suspended for a few minutes because of unusual traffic.

Tried contacting the developer by email and FaceBook but they did not respond. Ended up receiving support from Shopify to manually alter the damage done to the theme's code.