Simple Coming Soon

Simple Coming Soon

by KAD Systems

Create a stylish coming soon landing page in just 2 minutes!

Potesting

Easy and quick to install. Not as many settings as it could be, but enough for us. This is exactly what we were looking for!

Manlymenshop

Everything works good! Greate app for great price

Terrenzojohnson

Good app. Responsive support. Easy to install and setup. Recommend!

Travel Mono

Best coming soon app! Many thanks to developers! I didn't have any problems with deactivation. Looks like previos reviewer could't just deactive app before uninstalling.

Oreillys Gift Stop Ltd

REVIEW UPDATE

The developer contacted me the following morning and was keen to resolve the issue. Although this was good, it was too late for us.

They asked for further details so I can only hope this is resolved quickly so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

They requested several times for me to change my review over Facebook and email, but as the app ended up not working I cannot give any higher than two stars. It would be misleading to give a positive review.

FYI, we were using version 0.2.

—————————————

Great, at first.

The app malfunctioned and did not let us deactivate. Checkbox to deactivate was stuck on and would not accept that it was deactivated. Timer ran out and we ended up being embarrassed to our customers on launch day.

If you try removing the app when in this state, your site will still try redirecting to the app's coming soon page, fail and refresh over and over again. We had our access temporarily suspended for a few minutes because of unusual traffic.

Tried contacting the developer by email and FaceBook but they did not respond. Ended up receiving support from Shopify to manually alter the damage done to the theme's code.

Lucid Living Co

Super easy to setup and looks great :) has everything you need to shut down your site temporarily. Simple and effective

G L O R E

These guys are on it! When you upload your own background image it will now perform on a multitude of devices without tiling. A big thank you!
Will definitely be checking back to see what they make in the future.

Huellastore

I recommend it, very good. Thanks!

Ghost Light Candle Co

Amazing app! Simple, quick, and easy to use! Was able to transform my landing page in minutes and increase subscriptions. Only note, subscriptions don't sync to the customers page (at least, I couldnt figure out how to) so you have to manually enter new customers into shopify.

Excess Price

I ask them to add an extra feature to translate the content for non english speakers such as "Suscribe" "days" "hours" and they did it !

Super nice free coming soon app by the way.

Keep it up!